Smackdown 9/12/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
FiuNBp0.jpg

WWE taped the September 12, 2014 Smackdown episode from the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Here are the Smackdown spoilers:​

Dark Matches

* Sami Zayn defeated Tyson Kidd.

* NXT Champion Adrian Neville defeated Tyler Breeze with Red Arrow.

SmackDown

* The Usos, Mark Henry and Big Show defeat Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, Stardust and Goldust to kick off SmackDown.

* Bo Dallas defeated Justin Gabriel. Jack Swagger was at ringside taunting Bo. Bo looked great and got the win with the bulldog.

* Paige defeated Summer Rae in a non-title match. Layla was at ringside. Paige used AJ Lee’s Black Widow to win. AJ was on commentary.

* Mark Henry defeated Rusev in the International Arm Wrestling competition. Rusev called for a rematch and Henry lost when Lana threw powder in his face.

* Dolph Ziggler and R-Truth vs. The Miz and Damien Sandow is next. Ziggler and Truth get the win after a fun tag match.

* Chris Jericho and Roman Reigns defeated Randy Orton and Seth Rollins in another fun tag team match. Jericho blocked a DDT and rolled Orton up for the win. Jericho and Reigns celebrated to end SmackDown.

Source: PWMania

Reactions: Lodger

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The following are results of the WWE SmackDown television taping, which took place on Tuesday night, September 9th in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

740b6e8280169590f8324239a9035aa3.png

The Usos, Mark Henry & Big Show def. Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Goldust & Stardust in eight-man tag-team action to open up this week’s show.
Bo Dallas def. Justin Gabriel in singles competition. Jack Swagger was at ringside during the match, taunting Dallas as he competed against Gabriel. In the end, Bo picked up the 1-2-3 after hitting Gabriel with his “Bo-Dog” finisher.

Paige def. Summer Rae in a non-title Divas match. Layla was at ringside during the bout. AJ Lee was on commentary. Paige picked up the win by using AJ’s “Black Widow” submission hold to force Summer to tap out.

Mark Henry def. Rusev in the International Arm-Wrestling competition that was advertised on Monday’s “season premiere” of RAW. Rusev called for an immediate rematch, which he won when Lana threw powder in Henry’s eyes.

Dolph Ziggler & R-Truth def. The Miz & Damien Mizdow in tag-team action. They gave this match a decent chunk of time and when all was said and done, this was said to be a pretty fun little tag-team contest.

Roman Reigns & Chris Jericho def. Seth Rollins & Randy Orton in another solid tag-team contest. Jericho reversed an Orton draping-DDT attempt into a roll-up for the 1-2-3 for the win. This week’s SmackDown ended with Jericho and Reigns celebrating their victory.​

Reactions: Lodger

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
word, where do you get your reports from with the dark matches and shit.. the ones I look at never have them on there :blackmad:

edit: nvm I see the pwmania :p
PWMania usually shows the dark matches, it's pretty much the only dirtsheet I regularly check. What about you?

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
PWMania usually shows the dark matches, it's pretty much the only dirtsheet I regularly check. What about you?

Multiple sites; Cageside Seats, Ringside News, dailywrestlingnews, lordsofpain and then PWMania to confirm everything that I don't really trust on those.

Each of my browser's home pages are one of those sites.

Reactions: Rogue

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Multiple sites; Cageside Seats, Ringside News, dailywrestlingnews, lordsofpain and then PWMania to confirm everything that I don't really trust on those.

Each of my browser's home pages are one of those sites.
I just follow the site on twitter and usually check out anything that peeks my interest.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Stealing Finishers? Hrmmm Interesting. I'd like to see AJ try and do the PTO on Layla next smacdown.

Lodger

Jobber
Reaction score
i hasnt watched smackdown in months D: so boring ^_^

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watching this right now. Will rate it/review it later. Guessing it'll be a typical/10, as it usually is.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just done watching this... Yeah, typical/10. Nothing too good and nothing too bad, just a typical SD episode.