Smackdown 8/15/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dean vs Cesaro was a really good match, those two seem to have great chemistry going against eachother.. maybe after Ambrose and Rollins finish up their feud we can see one involving Ambrose and Cesaro.. well granted the creative team does it right and doesn't try and create some bullshit storyline.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just done watching this episode, it was average.

The only stuff worth watching were Roman punching Miz to the face on MizTV, Show/Henry vs Harper/Rowan and Ambrose vs Cesaro.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
smackdown.gif

:happy:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I actually remembered Smackdown was on this week and recorded it for the first time in forever. Still can't be arsed to watch it, though.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
That looked gay for some reason. Miz sold it, despite Reigns clearly angling his hand away and just grazing him.
The winner of the gif is Miz. What kind of a**hole punches somebody while sitting in a chair?
Reigns' foot was closer to Miz knee. Reigns' should have kicked Miz on the knee, then did the Superman Punch from a standing position.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Not to sound too detailed in it all, Eva Marie beat former champion A.J, (Twice i believe, as champion) Same with Natayla on raw doing the same thing to Paige.

Wouldn't Eva (Oh gosh, this sucks to say) be in the right for a contendership, same with natayla? can someone clear it up for me, because i am insanely confused.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Not to sound too detailed in it all, Eva Marie beat former champion A.J, (Twice i believe, as champion) Same with Natayla on raw doing the same thing to Paige.

Wouldn't Eva (Oh gosh, this sucks to say) be in the right for a contendership, same with natayla? can someone clear it up for me, because i am insanely confused.
It makes sense to me.