SmackDown 7/23/15 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ryback is injured, so they can't have the IC title open challenge right now.

Hopefully they'll start doing it once this whole Ryback/Miz/Show feud is done. Post-SummerSlam would be my guess.
Yep, kinda wish they did it with D-Bry (pretty sure he went several weeks before his injury again) or then started it immediately with Ryback.

But hey, if they actually go ahead with it, I'm excited.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So... I decided to actually watch Smackdown for what was the first time in quite a long while, and it turned out to be a pretty decent episode. Ambrose further paying the price for being Reigns' friend and coming to his aid against the Wyatts, Kevin Owens' in-ring promo (as well as him shouting "I'm not even American, I'm French-Canadian, you idiot!" at Rusev as he walked out on their match) and his confrontation with Cesaro backstage, them actually appearing to do something with Stardust's character by having him play a couple of mind games with Neville, the Rollins/Cesaro match at the end, etc. I was mostly pleased with last night's show.
Jesus I might have to watch this for the Owens retort alone. I still love the Jericho one to the fans jeering him.

ETA:I had to.

Mrs. RKO

Jobber
Reaction score
I only watch the final match between Rollins and Cesaro and it was pretty good.