SmackDown 4/9/15 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's Prince Bálor, FYI.

And lol, Stopspot white knighting the product.

SHOCKER.
I'm far from a white knight, but I call it like I see it.

And most of your posts in non WWE sections look like this: "THIS IS AWESOME!"

Most of your posts in WWE sections look like this: "There were a few good things, but over all it sucked".

Your posts at times make you look like a mark who just discovered there are more brands of wrestling than the WWE, and thus all of it is infinitely better just because.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This show was full of storyline advancement. Smackdown in general usually is. But people tend to ignore it in favor of the old "It's all RAW recaps" spiel.

Shhhhhh don't tell me that! :urm:

as the New Day heel turn continues and Miz/Mizdow/Summer have a really good segment that heated up that feud even more

it's all a mindless, enjoyable show, Snowwie. That's all. :please:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm far from a white knight, but I call it like I see it.

And most of your posts in non WWE sections look like this: "THIS IS AWESOME!"

Most of your posts in WWE sections look like this: "There were a few good things, but over all it sucked".

Your posts at times make you look like a mark who just discovered there are more brands of wrestling than the WWE, and thus all of it is infinitely better just because.

So, you think I'm shitting on RAW/SD just for the sake of it? lol okay

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So, you think I'm shitting on RAW/SD just for the sake of it? lol okay
I never said that.

What I said was it seems like judging by your WWE related posts overall, you do not enjoy the product. Which makes me question why you watch it at all?

When I cool off on WWE, I stop watching until I feel that it is time I give them another fair shake. I for example don't like TNA's product, so I do not watch it because why the fuck should I if I don't like it?

You obviously know that there are other brands of wrestling, so if you don't like what WWE puts out, you do not have to watch it.
If you do like WWE tho, maybe you should try wording your posts containing critique a bit more constructively, because at times it seems like you're just spewing bile.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I never said that.

What I said was it seems like judging by your WWE related posts overall, you do not enjoy the product. Which makes me question why you watch it at all?

When I cool off on WWE, I stop watching until I feel that it is time I give them another fair shake. I for example don't like TNA's product, so I do not watch it because why the fuck should I if I don't like it?

You obviously know that there are other brands of wrestling, so if you don't like what WWE puts out, you do not have to watch it.
If you do like WWE tho, maybe you should try wording your posts containing critique a bit more constructively, because at times it seems like you're just spewing bile.

No, I don't find myself enjoying the product thoroughly, to be honest.
When it comes to the product (mainly RAW/SD), I obviously end up liking some things from the episodes, but there's usually a chunk of filler/boring stuff... Which I don't like.

And the reason I'm still watching is because I'm still a fan and there's also a thing called habit.
So, I may come off as a 'hater' for lack of a better word at times, but I'm certainly not criticizing the product for the sake of it.
I was actually gonna cool off on the 'E, I was just waiting for WM and the post-WM Raw at the time, which was either gonna pull me back in or bail me the fuck out.

It'd pulled me back in, and now the product's back to being underwhelming. So, no, I'm not gonna stop watching... Yet. Gonna give it some more time.