SmackDown 4/9/15 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
proxy.php

WWE Smackdown Taping Results
4/7/15
Dallas, TX

-Los Matadores defeated two local wrestlers in the dark match prior to WWE Main event.

-Finn Balor beat Xavier Woods in the dark match prior to Smackdown.

WWE Smackdown TV Taping

1. WWE Tag Team Champions Tyson Kidd and Cesaro (w/Natalya) defeated New Day. Tons of New Day sucks chants. TV doesn’t do Natalya justice. She’s a very attractive woman.

2. Neville defeated Curtis Axel.

3. Natalya defeated Alicia Fox. Cameron was guest referee. Natalya won with a Sharpshooter. Cameron attacked both wrestlers after the match.

Bray Wyatt cut a promo.

4. Bray Wyatt defeated Erick Rowan. Wyatt won with Sister Abigail.

It was announced that they will return to Dallas on October 19 for Raw. It will be the last show in Dallas before WrestleMania 32.

There was a Miz TV segment. Miz bragged about his movie. Summer Rae came out and talked about how it wasn’t just him in the movie. Mizdow came out. After some back and forth on the mic, Mizdow attacked Miz, who ran off. Mizdow planted a kiss on Summer Rae to the delight of the crowd.

5. Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, and Roman Reigns defeated Big Show, Bad News Barrett, and Sheamus. A great main event. Dallas loves Roman.

Source: http://www.wwe.com/news/569593-wwe-smackdown-taping-results-47/2

- The episode doesn't seem too bad on paper.
Oh look! I can mark over a dark match, too! Mah boi, Finn Balor is getting closer to being called up. Looks like it may happen post-Extreme Rules PPV.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Neville getting some decent air time to start, I'll peep this episode probably Friday morning while I'm "working"

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
My boy Sandow entering the season of summer before us all :ksi:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm flabbergasted this episode wasn't a complete clusterfuck like usual.
Holy fuckamole, it was better than this week's RAW.

Positives:

- The opening segment was okay. DZ's promo before the brawl was about to break out was sweet, tho.
- TK & Cesaro vs The New Day was alright. Diggin' the character progression of The New Day.
- Neville vs Axelmania was fine.
- That whole MizTV segment was okay, I guess.
- DB, DZ & Reigns vs Sheamus, BNB & Show was a decent ME.

Negatives:
- Wyatt vs Rowan was kinda meh, I wasn't really into it.

The 'I don't give a toss' about this segment:
- Gladly skipped the divas match.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Actually watched this Smackdown for some reason and it... was actually... pretty good. :blackshock:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm still thinking another 5-6 months before Balor has the possibility of getting called up.. Neville and Zayn had darkmatches for like a good half year before either one of them (Neville due to Zayn's injury) made their first RAW or Smackdown appearance.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Smackdown was good this week. Not that shocking but needed to be said.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Actually watched this Smackdown for some reason and it... was actually... pretty good. :blackshock:

The reason you liked it/think it was good must be because you haven't watched it in forever. :zayn:

It wasn't good, imo. But not as shitty, sure.

I'll admit, though, it was a bit better than this past week's RAW.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The reason you liked it/think it was good must be because you haven't watched it in forever. :zayn:

:lol1:

Well, when I see Smackdown, it usually reminds me of a weekly televised house show. Leave the writing + storylines + your brain at home and have fun watching a kickass roster of kickass wrestlers kick ass.
Like Stopspot really enjoys the WWE product, because he's an easily satisfied wrestling purist (and there's nothing wrong...hell, a lot right with that)
I usually want to watch a weekly show JUST for storyline and not care about match quality (unless it's a blowoff to a NXT feud or Lucha Underground) and star-rate the matches for PPV.
But with WWE's smaller shows, it's a lot easier to see K-Swiss waylaying the shit out of New Day and squeal like a little girl. So yay awesome wrestling show! :woohoo:

just I wish I had a time machine and a Twitter account so I can spare the wrestling universe from [HASHTAG]#givedivasachance[/HASHTAG]

Stopspot

Reaction score

CM Bryan not liking a WWE product not called NXT.

SHOCKER

Stopspot

Reaction score
:lol1:

Well, when I see Smackdown, it usually reminds me of a weekly televised house show. Leave the writing + storylines + your brain at home and have fun watching a kickass roster of kickass wrestlers kick ass.
Like Stopspot really enjoys the WWE product, because he's an easily satisfied wrestling purist (and there's nothing wrong...hell, a lot right with that)
This show was full of storyline advancement. Smackdown in general usually is. But people tend to ignore it in favor of the old "It's all RAW recaps" spiel.