Smackdown 4/25 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Dark match- Sami Zayn defeated Heath Slater

Paul Heyman and Zeb Coulter had a debate over Cesaro leaving the Real Americans, leading to a brawl between the two and a match between Cesaro and Swagger. Vickie announced that HHH took the night off, she was the GM for the night, and that The SHEILD would take on 11 people in the main event.

Cesaro def. Swagger. After the match, Swagger was attacked by The SHIELD (Who was in the main event against 11 people)

Jimmy or Jey (I couldn't tell) vs Curtis Axel, ended in DQ when Ryback attacked Jimmy or Jey Uso in the ring.

The SHEILD attacked 3MB backstage, who were to face them in the main event.

Tamina def. Natalya (I think...I took my 2nd pissbreak during this)

Vickie is thrown out as GM, in steps Brad Maddox.

Bray Wyatt comes out and hypes up the Cena/Wyatt feud/match at ER. Note: The steel cage was too big for the ring, so the entrance was longer than usual.

Wyatts def. Rhodes Brothers after Golddust knocks Cody Rhodes off in the barricade and is distracted.

Brad Maddox is attacked by The Shield

Emma and Santino Marella vs. Layla and Fandango is up next. The match never starts as while Fandango is dancing on the stage, The Shield attacks him. Fandango takes a triple powerbomb off the stage, through two tables. A “this is awesome” chant starts up.

The Shield vs. Titus O’Neil, Ryback, Alberto Del Rio, Damien Sandow, Bad News Barrett and Curtis Axel is next. The Sheild ends up clearing the ring except for Barrett, who ran to the back Axel takes a Superman punch. Sandow takes a spear and The Shield wins the match. Ryback and Titus also get speared. Ryback takes the triple powerbomb. The Shield stand tall in the ring.

Bo Dallas had a few video promos during the taping. Also wrestled a dark match for Main Event.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Shieldamania running wild I see.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Sounds good. Since I probably won't be watching until Tuesday of next week (along with Monday's Raw), good to know what happens.

wk

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Just gonna point out how much I marked out that my seats were behind the stage, nice warning light for pyro.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
The footage of The Shield going for Fandango is already on Tumblr. Gotta love the crazy fan girls on there.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Fantastic episode of SD this week. Even Crayo may enjoy this one.