SmackDown 3/3/16 [Results]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
proxy.php

WWE taped the March 3rd, 2016 SmackDown episode from Atlanta, Georgia.
Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.
* Dean Ambrose kicks off SmackDown and cuts a promo. WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens interrupts and talks about not having a WrestleMania 32 opponent. Ambrose is sitting in a chair in the ring now. Owens tries to attack him from behind but Ambrose dodges it and hits Owens with the chair

* The League of Nations defeated The Usos. After the match, The Dudley Boyz came out with a table and beat The Usos down. They teased putting them through the table but didn't

* Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz with a roll-up. This match seemed quick but was about the same length as their match on Monday

* Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch is next. The match starts with both of them looking at the WrestleMania sign. Ric Flair and WWE Divas Champion Charlotte comes out mid-match. Becky breaks a submission by getting to the ropes and Charlotte gets involved. She attacks them both and beats them both down before walking away. No winner is announced

* The Undertaker replay from RAW airs

* WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day are out. They cut promos on AJ Styles and Chris Jericho

* AJ Styles defeated Kofi Kingston with a springboard elbow

* Dean Ambrose defeated Kevin Owens in a non-title match with Dirty Deeds. Owens attacks after the match and sets up a table but Ambrose ends up elbow dropping Owens through it but the table didn't break, Owens just slid off. SmackDown ends

Source

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

lilu0

Jobber
Reaction score
What's the purpose of doing another #1 contender match for that wwe divas title only to have it once again with our winner. If they gonna go with a triple threat match then do that and stop with the nonsense crap. It ain't like the match for the title is all that interesting anyway.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Whoa... Wait... ZIGGLER WON!?...Oh... Smackdown...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As fans we really have to stop looking at the RTWM as a big deal. Nothing ever changes

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Dean Ambrose defeated Kevin Owens in a non-title match with Dirty Deeds. Owens attacks after the match and sets up a table but Ambrose ends up elbow dropping Owens through it but the table didn't break, Owens just slid off. SmackDown ends.

lol

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sounds like a breathtaking show.................:smirk2:

kolioj

Jobber
Reaction score
Except for the last match, Fastlane was really just repeat matches from Monday Night RAW. So glad I didn't waste money on this shit PPV.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Except for the last match, Fastlane was really just repeat matches from Monday Night RAW. So glad I didn't waste money on this shit PPV.

You have a point, but dude, this isn't a thread related to Fastlane.