SmackDown 3/19/15 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vicka

Jobber
Reaction score
All I've liked from this show, was.. RKO... RKO and umm.. RKO. Yeah, that was the only great thing that night.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
All I've liked from this show, was.. RKO... RKO and umm.. RKO. Yeah, that was the only great thing that night.
I don't know how you didn't find any enjoyment out of that Gauntlet match.. that was PPV material with just the last part between DB & DZ alone.. but to each their own I suppose.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I skimmed through this earlier on my DVR. Other than the gauntlet match and Orton RKO'ing everyone in sight there at the end, it didn't look like there was much to see.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I skimmed through this earlier on my DVR. Other than the gauntlet match and Orton RKO'ing everyone in sight there at the end, it didn't look like there was much to see.
Yup that was about it.. It did take up an hour of the show though so that was good.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Gaunlet sounds fun, I might catch that. And then skip Henry suddenly kissing Reigns' ass.

Smark

Jobber
Reaction score
The gauntlet match was pretty rad, especially Ziggler vs Bryan. Everything else was average.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The gauntlet match was pretty rad, especially Ziggler vs Bryan. Everything else was average.

Everything else sucked, the gauntlet match and the RKO party were good segments.