SmackDown 3/10/16 [Results]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
proxy.php

WWE taped the March 10th, 2016 SmackDown episode from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.
* Miz TV with Sami Zayn and WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens opens the show. Sami is brought out first and he gets a big pop. Miz disrespects him and out comes Owens to interrupt. Neville comes down and interrupts with Words for Owens. They get into it and Miz attacks Sami, leading to a tag team match.

* Sami Zayn and Neville defeated The Miz and Kevin Owens. Owens was called in to fight Zayn but he wouldn't, he walked out on the match. Miz took the pin from Zayn.

* Brie Bella defeated Summer Rae by submission. Lana was on commentary and attacked Brie after the match, hitting her with another Bella Buster.

* Chris Jericho comes out and cuts a great heel promo on AJ Styles and the fans that supported their tag team. Jericho lights fire to a Y2AJ t-shirt and lets it burn in a trash can. Jericho says Y2AJ is officially over. Good heat for Jericho here. AJ interrupts but The Ascension attacks him out of nowhere. Jericho retreats to the ramp while AJ clears the ring of The Ascension and stares Jericho down.

* King Barrett and Sheamus defeated Sin Cara and WWE United States Champion Kalistowhen Barrett hit Cara with a Bullhammer.

* Ryback cut a backstage promo on Kalisto.

* The Wyatt Family vs. Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler and The Usos is the main event. The babyfaces get the win and celebrate together after a really good match and fun show.

Source: WrestlingInc

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

jackwwefan

Jobber
Reaction score
WWE taped the March 10th SmackDown episode from the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.

Dark Match

* Stardust defeated Fandango.

WWE SmackDown Miz TV with Sami Zayn and WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens opens the show. Sami is brought out first and he gets a big pop. Miz disrespects him and out comes Owens to interrupt. Neville comes down and interrupts with Words for Owens. They get into it and Miz attacks Sami, leading to a tag team match.

* Sami Zayn and Neville defeated The Miz and Kevin Owens. Owens was called in to fight Zayn but he wouldn’t, he walked out on the match. Miz took the pin from Zayn.

* Brie Bella defeated Summer Rae by submission. Lana was on commentary and attacked Brie after the match, hitting her with another Bella Buster.

* Chris Jericho comes out and cuts a great heel promo on AJ Styles and the fans that supported their tag team. Jericho lights fire to a Y2AJ t-shirt and lets it burn in a trash can. Jericho says Y2AJ is officially over. Good heat for Jericho here. AJ interrupts but The Ascension attacks him out of nowhere. Jericho retreats to the ramp while AJ clears the ring of The Ascension and stares Jericho down.

* King Barrett and Sheamus defeated Sin Cara and WWE United States Champion Kalisto when Barrett hit Cara with a Bullhammer.

* The Wyatt Family vs. Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler and The Usos is the main event. The babyfaces get the win and celebrate together after a really good match and fun show.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
WWE taped the March 10th SmackDown episode from the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.

Dark Match

* Stardust defeated Fandango.

WWE SmackDown Miz TV with Sami Zayn and WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens opens the show. Sami is brought out first and he gets a big pop. Miz disrespects him and out comes Owens to interrupt. Neville comes down and interrupts with Words for Owens. They get into it and Miz attacks Sami, leading to a tag team match.

* Sami Zayn and Neville defeated The Miz and Kevin Owens. Owens was called in to fight Zayn but he wouldn’t, he walked out on the match. Miz took the pin from Zayn.

* King Barrett and Sheamus defeated Sin Cara and WWE United States Champion Kalisto when Barrett hit Cara with a Bullhammer.

lolwut

This is already in the OP, so why would you copy-paste it?

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I swear Miz attacks everybody on his show....

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This week's show was pretty solid, actually. No real complaints, outside of Brie/Lana and Goldust/R-Truth stuff.

Enjoyed the MizTV segment, as well as Zayn/Neville vs KO/Miz tag match.

Oh, how I've missed you, heel Jericho! Y2J's heel promo was so good. Sumbitch is still so good at it. Seeing him as a heel is refreshing.

Sheamus & Barrett vs The Lucha Dragons was solid, as well as the ME.

Reactions: Swift

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Not going to call Jericho a jobber, but that segment didn't do shit for me. Jericho at this point looks delusional. Yeah, you won the undisputed WWE championship and beat both Austin and Rock, but you didn't do shit but to sell your Fozzy band.

I got so bored, I went to sleep after the heel shoot. I didn't even realise Acension rammed AJ, and they went into a staredown.