Smackdown 27/7/12 (Review/Rating)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
Partly :yay: at the fact you read it all and partly :haha: at the fact you just defended Miz' generic promo :pity:

:finger: at you thinking it's a generic promo and :haha: at you trying to deny that you love Miz. We all know you're the biggest Mizfit on the site :jeritroll:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
:finger: at you thinking it's a generic promo and :haha: at you trying to deny that you love Miz. We all know you're the biggest Mizfit on the site :jeritroll:

:lol1: at you thinking "Oh yay, I won title and I iz awesome" isn't a generic promo and :finger: for even suggesting I like the Miz :pipebomb:

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Thank you Vince! I'm sure we're the only ones who actually watch Smackdown :p
You're forgetting someone..............watched SD since 2008 loved it back then ........................love it still now