Smackdown 2/28/14 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
FiuNBp0.jpg

World Wrestling Entertainment taped the February 28, 2014 WWE SmackDown episode from the BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.​

Dark Match

* The Miz defeated Fandango with the Figure Four. The Miz received a solid pop from the crowd.

WWE SmackDown

* Smackdown opened with a memorial for Nelson Frazier, Jr. (a/k/a Mabel, Viscera, Big Daddy V)… The Uso’s and Daniel Bryan vs. The New Age Outlaws and Kane was hyped, plus an A.J. Lee vs. Cameron rematch.

* Batista started out the show with mixed boos and cheers. Batista started off by saying “I love this business and company.” He said he did not come back to be liked. A huge C.M. Punk chant broke out. He said you don’t have to support him, but you gotta deal with it. He said it’s a fact he can destroy anyone they put in front of him. A small Daniel Bryan chant started and died quickly.

Batista asked what the hell happened to this business, the real men, the attitude. A huge Yes! chant broke out. He said if the fans honestly think their heroes are as good as him they need to get out of their fantasy world and to get out of his. He said he would destroy each of our heroes on his way to WrestleMania where he will become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Out came Dolph Ziggler. A “Let’s Go Ziggler” chant broke out. Ziggler started out by saying, “You don’t tell these people who to cheer for” and that they cheer for who they want. He said Batista is a dinosaur and sooner or later they become extinct. Ziggler said he wants a match with Batista tonight. Batista said he wanted it he would get it. Ziggler dropkicked him and walked away…

* Jack Swagger and Cesaro defeated Mark Henry and Big E. Swagger and Big E started the match. Cesaro supplexed Big E when Cesaro was on the top rope and Big E was outside of the ropes. Cesaro went for the pin and Swagger came in. Cesaro got angry. Henry went for the World’s Strongest Slam on Swagger, but Cesaro kicked Henry. Swagger went for the Ankle Lock on Henry, and Cesaro tagged himself in. Cesaro hits The Neutralizer on Henry for the win. There was a lot of tension between Swagger and Cesaro.

* Backstage segment with Alberto Del Rio and Vickie Guerrero. Del Rio wants the night off but doesn’t get it. Sheamus comes in and challenges him to a match.

* Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio by DQ. Sheamus has black athletic tape on his ribs. It was basically the same match between the two. Out came Christian in a suit. He went to the announcers’ Table. It was a back and forth match but nothing special. Sheamus had Del Rio in a half crab then Christian came in and hit Sheamus for the DQ. Sheamus threw Christian out of the ring, then Brogue kicked Del Rio, and got Killswitched by Christian.

* The Shield argued backstage. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose yelled at each other like children. Enter Seth Rollins for the save. He said let’s show Bray Wyatt when you provoke the hounds you get the teeth.

* Batista defeated Dolph Ziggler. Dolph with fast offense to start. Batista got in the face of a fan wearing the clown wig. A boring chant started, then a C.M. Punk chant. This is a slow match. There were a couple spine busters in a row from Batista, who was generating serious heat by taunting the WWE Universe. Batista performed the Batista Bomb for the win.

* The Wyatt Family comes out for a promo but The Shield interrupts them. Triple H interrupts and announces a six-man match between the two teams on RAW.

* AJ Lee defeated Cameron to retain the Divas Championship.

* Brock Lesnar will confront The Undertaker on RAW.

* Daniel Bryan and The Usos vs. Kane and The New Age Outlaws is the main event next. Daniel Bryan hit the running knee on Kane for the win for his team.

Source: PWMania

I just stole your thunder, Shadow.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
you know you suck when you're facing Ziggler and still get boring chants. Ill tune in to see that Neutralizer

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
you know you suck when you're facing Ziggler and still get boring chants. Ill tune in to see that Neutralizer
Yeah lol, I wonder if Ziggler sold the Batista Bomb in a special way. But, it looks like Batista is gonna face a former world champ on every show. I think WWE is gonna try giving him more matches to get him in more shape for 'Mania. It's really scary how he gets tired easily.

That Neutralizer is gonna be weird to see in my opinion but awesome as fuck.

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
So Batista is officially a heel now? What'll happen to Orton, then? :nogusta:

Exactly my thoughts, if this is Batista's confirmed heel turn then they will headline WM30 with two heels? Seems unlikely, I am presuming that Orton and Batista will not be the main event if they both go into the event as heels.

In other news a Neutralizer on Henry!? Sounds like a good spot to tune in for.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts, if this is Batista's confirmed heel turn then they will headline WM30 with two heels? Seems unlikely, I am presuming that Orton and Batista will not be the main event if they both go into the event as heels.

In other news a Neutralizer on Henry!? Sounds like a good spot to tune in for.
Well, the fans are gonna cheer for Orton. I could easily see Orton turn face. The way they were talking about him made him feel like a face. "He defended the WWE World Heavyweight Championship after being put against each contender match after match? That's what I call a champion"

He might have lost to each person but he did beat them all in a chamber. I could see them easily saying something like that.

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Well, the fans are gonna cheer for Orton. I could easily see Orton turn face. The way they were talking about him made him feel like a face. "He defended the WWE World Heavyweight Championship after being put against each contender match after match? That's what I call a champion"

He might have lost to each person but he did beat them all in a chamber. I could see them easily saying something like that.

They may not necessarily turn him face, Orton always gets a reaction regardless but I do see where you are coming from.

I guess the WWE mark in me still wants this match to have somebody else added in to the mix, who knows...maybe somebody like DANIEL BRYAN? :yes:

I can daydream :)

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

If Orton's turning face... how will his Corporation angle work out, then? :nogusta:
Hope his turn will bring out the better of him, not make him more of a bore.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
If Orton's turning face... how will his Corporation angle work out, then? :nogusta:
Hope his turn will bring out the better of him, not make him more of a bore.
Well, at first they treated him like he was apart of The Authority but if you noticed after Survivor Series he talks about The Authority trying to screw him out of the title. From then on out, Authority have been treating Orton like shit.

Imagine this, Orton gains the cheers of the fans more and more over the week. In the Daniel Bryan vs. HHH, Everyone thinks Daniel Bryan is gonna win but HHH knocks the ref over. Bryan is confused and Steph hand HHH his trusty sledgehammer. HHH hits Bryan with the sledgehammer. He tosses it to the side and taunts the fans. He calls for the pedigree before the ref is up but Orton slides into the ring and hits HHH with a RKO. He pulls Bryan over HHH and gets the ref up and he smirks as he walks back up the ramp.

Later on, Orton and Batista are neck and neck but Batista gets the upper hand. Batista goes for the Batista Bomb, Orton slides in the front and hits an RKO. He goes for the pin, the ref goes 1....2..... and stops. Orton is screaming at the ref and HHH walks up to the apron and smiles. Batista beats down Orton and hits a Batista Bomb and the crowd just boos. He pins Orton for the win.

Reactions: Vice and Hannah Bee

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Well, at first they treated him like he was apart of The Authority but if you noticed after Survivor Series he talks about The Authority trying to screw him out of the title. From then on out, Authority have been treating Orton like shit.

Imagine this, Orton gains the cheers of the fans more and more over the week. In the Daniel Bryan vs. HHH, Everyone thinks Daniel Bryan is gonna win but HHH knocks the ref over. Bryan is confused and Steph hand HHH his trusty sledgehammer. HHH hits Bryan with the sledgehammer. He tosses it to the side and taunts the fans. He calls for the pedigree before the ref is up but Orton slides into the ring and hits HHH with a RKO. He pulls Bryan over HHH and gets the ref up and he smirks as he walks back up the ramp.

Later on, Orton and Batista are neck and neck but Batista gets the upper hand. Batista goes for the Batista Bomb, Orton slides in the front and hits an RKO. He goes for the pin, the ref goes 1....2..... and stops. Orton is screaming at the ref and HHH walks up to the apron and smiles. Batista beats down Orton and hits a Batista Bomb and the crowd just boos. He pins Orton for the win.

Diyos ko po! (Oh my god!)

:nogusta: I hope this happens! Though if after SS they treat Orton like shit then it's the most probable thing that will happen on the next few weeks (or something like this).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah lol, I wonder if Ziggler sold the Batista Bomb in a special way. But, it looks like Batista is gonna face a former world champ on every show. I think WWE is gonna try giving him more matches to get him in more shape for 'Mania. It's really scary how he gets tired easily.

That Neutralizer is gonna be weird to see in my opinion but awesome as fuck.
hopefully he oversold the shit out of it

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol'd @ Batista v Ziggler not main-eventing

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sweet now Batista get's to pollute fucking Smackdown while my boy sits backstage or at his house.. what a joke.. Fuck the WWE, what did Damien Sandow do to deserve this kind of treatment? He gets a new legit submission finisher uses it like twice in three months and then vanishes from the universe.

I'm liking the set-up for what is most likely Christian/Sheamus at WM tho.

Last edited:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I think I love you