Smackdown 2/14/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
FiuNBp0.jpg
Dark Match

* Alexander Rusev defeated Dolph Ziggler

WWE SmackDown

* The Shield kicks off SmackDown before defeating Sheamus, Daniel Bryan and Christian in the opener.

* Vickie Guerrero informs Zeb Colter it will be Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger vs. Mark Henry vs. Kofi Kingston to determine a #1 contender for the Intercontinental Title.

* Jack Swagger defeated Rey, Henry and Kofi in a Fatal 4 Way to become the new #1 contender to Big E Langston’s Intercontinental Title.

* Eva Marie defeated Alicia Fox.

* Goldust, Cody Rhodes and The Usos defeated The New Age Outlaws, Ryback and Curtis Axel.

* Darren Young comes out to a new theme song and defeats Damien Sandow. After the match, Titus O’Neil attacks Young but Young counters and rips the suit off Titus.

* The Miz defeated Fandango after Santino Marella and Emma came out to distract him.

* Cesaro defeated Randy Orton in the main event.

Dark Segment

Kane came out and said Daniel Bryan disrespected him on Monday’s WWE Raw and demanded an apology. Bryan came down and played the crowd before beating Kane down and celebrating with the crowd to end the event.

Source: PWMania

That main event result though.:gusta:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I came in here and saw Rusev beat Dolph in a Dark Match (I'm guessing Rusev dominated him quick thanks to the authority's booking) I dont know why that was an SD Dark Match, that's easily a RAW qualified match anywho, the real reason I came in here was to check out Sandow's status and to see what I saw.. I'm like flipping out right now.. DY Is sooo bad, I can't believe Sandow is about to fucking job to him.. and I have to watch it too because I do want to see where the whole Titus/DY thing go from there but ffs use 3MB or something.. not someone who is clearly better in-ring and on the mic to put him over.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So Darren Young is now going over on Titus? Hmmm confused.
Nice to see Cesaro get the win over Orton but that just further confirms that he'll retain at EC.
Is The Miz going to be feuding with Santino Marella?! Really? Really!?
So Swagger is #1 contender... could this be leading to a Real American breakup and future match for the IC title against each other? Could be interesting.

That's my thoughts.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Nice to see Cesaro get the win over Orton but that just further confirms that he'll retain at EC.
So Swagger is #1 contender... could this be leading to a Real American breakup and future match for the IC title against each other? Could be interesting.

That's my thoughts.
This could be the year of the break ups at WM

if..
Brotherhood breaks up
Real Americans Break up for the IC Title (Swagger beats Big E. at EC) and Cesaro beats swagger holds that shit for a GRIP making it super relevant in my opinion.
The Shield Triple Threat Breakup for the US Title
AJ & Tamina break up for Divas Title

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

That's my thoughts.
and no i dont believe the miz isnt going to feud with santino it's going to be fandango feuding with santino, santino came out and distracted fandango

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Axel goes from being decent IC champ immediately to jobber :(

I would not describe Axel as a decent IC champ at all, he hardly defended the title and when he did it would be against people like The Miz, Kofi and Ziggler, these wrestlers were fed to him just to make his reign seem slightly relevant. At no point did anybody think he would lose the title to the likes of those three. Also when he lost the title to Langston nobody was shocked and we saw it coming...I feel this killed his character and any momentum he did have.

In regards to Smackdown! Although I am an Orton fan it is great to see somebody fresh get a clean victory over a main-eventer! WE THE PEOPLE

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Big E is a beast, I loved his commentary during the Fatal 4-way he's hella modest.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fucking amazing, both Damien Sandow and Darren Young got jobber entrances lol worthless SD match cant believe it's about to end like this.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
. . . That match was awful.
There was no way anyone believes that Darren Young could beat Damien Sandow in such a short time, let alone do it whatsoever