Smackdown 12/12/14 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crimson

Reaction score
Well at least Rollins won't lose clean, I think Orton will show up and cost him the match.

P.S: Well I know I don't post too much, but it's kinda hard to be since the english language isn't my mother tongue. I'm from Romania, by the way.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well at least Rollins won't lose clean, I think Orton will show up and cost him the match.

P.S: Well I know I don't post too much, but it's kinda hard to be since the english language isn't my mother tongue. I'm from Romania, by the way.

Good thinking, man. That's what seems to be their plan, have Orton appear and screw Rollins out of the victory and then feud with him.

- Hello, neighbour. I'm from Serbia. Yeah, English isn't my mother language, either. But stick around, nonetheless. You can only get better and your English seems pretty damn fine to me.

Crimson

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to see Rollins vs Orton. But in my opinion this match should happen at Wrestlemania, because WM31 isn't far away. They could fill Orton's image with Kane or someone else until Wrestlemania. Don't you think?

Oh, never thought you're not from The United States or England. Nice to meet you, neighbour. I will try to do like you said, sticking here around. :D

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to see Rollins vs Orton. But in my opinion this match should happen at Wrestlemania, because WM31 isn't far away. They could fill Orton's image with Kane or someone else until Wrestlemania. Don't you think?

Oh, never thought you're not from The United States or England. Nice to meet you, neighbour. I will try to do like you said, sticking here around. :D

Once again, good thinking. But please, anyone but Kane. lol
We'll see what happens, though.

Well, now you know where I'm from. Yeah, you do that. Stick around.

Crimson

Reaction score
How's next week Smackdown live? I heard Reigns will return there.