• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
But why would you want to put Corbin over in the first place? I've seen statues move faster...
Example. May be a bad one, but makes the point at how bad they've made Wyatt lol

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
An underrated part of a good character is the ability to affect the wrestling. If your character doesn't matter after the bell rings, then what's the point?

Like the Undertaker. He had the entrance and the dark dreary promos and everything else, but he was a supernatural no-selling force back in his early days. On those rare occasions you put that zombie down, he'd just sit right back up.
Even Broken Matt's weirdness plays out during wrestling matches. Wyatt just has his spidercrawl shit. The Eater of Pinfalls doesn't do anything that matters bell to bell. Or any other time.

If Ziggler's really leaving on Sunday then Wyatt can have the proud honor of being the one guy on the roster who's beyond repair. Don't see why they bother keeping him around, tbh
(technically he can be fixed, but it'll take more work than they'll put in)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
*Reaches for more Prozac*

Saw that rumor for a match with Triple H in the future and kinda got optimistic. Babyface anti-authority delusional swamp creatures wanting to bring down the machine? Sounds pretty damn awesome.
Maybe that's the problem with Wyatt, he's not that. And maybe they should give it time?

Or in other words... don't overdose brother! We're here for you! :please:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Babyface anti-authority delusional swamp
creatures wanting to bring down the machine? Sounds pretty damn awesome.
You'd enjoy Alan Moore's run on the Swamp Thing comics from a few years ago...

Maybe that's the problem with Wyatt,
he's not that. And maybe they should give it time?
I don't know...I personally think Bray works great as a heel...but...they say a change
is as good as a holiday.

Or in other words... don't overdose brother!
We're here for you!
Thanks Vapor...but I think Bray needs the support more than I do.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Saw that rumor for a match with Triple H in the future and kinda got optimistic. Babyface anti-authority delusional swamp creatures wanting to bring down the machine? Sounds pretty damn awesome.
Maybe that's the problem with Wyatt, he's not that. And maybe they should give it time?

Or in other words... don't overdose brother! We're here for you! :please:
If triple h is wanting to put bray over, there may be one last ray of hope for bray. I can't think of a better way to put bray over than to have him battle the authority and beat the game.