• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slate Bass @CurseOfSlate

Maniax

"Liberty or Death Wrestling would like to wish all that celebrate today, a very Happy Thanksgiving. The Residence would like to personally add that family should be cherished, nurtured and loved. Have fun and be safe. By the way, keep an eye on my significant other's social media feed for a very important announcement coming soon.?"
@MikeValander You ain't getting my turkey, and as for my list, nothing would please me more than be champion, whether it be Izalith, Jay, Al, or hell even Reagan Cole, I'll take them all on.

Rosie

Dark Side
"I will always protect you and her. My apologies for not getting there sooner @CurseOfSlate, but I will always be there when needed. May your recovery be speedy and anyone who can use misfortune to grow is you. ? "

InsaneAlphaBeta

"@CurseOfSlate Anata wa bosu kamo shiremasenga, anata wa rīdāde wa arimasen. Anata wa watashi kara anzende wa arimasen.

Happy Holidays to you aswell....
"

Maniax

@MikeValander Listen I don't know all this mumbo jumbo you're speaking, but I came with one myself. "Assholius falseum idioti. Box saddis, libido diet uni gum fridgea ventsystemis."

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
"@GardenOfEden is recovering at home after a health scare. She will be in attendance for the next edition of #LDWPrimetime. No, we aren't answering any questions as of yet, so do not ask."

Maniax

"@GardenOfEden is recovering at home after a health scare. She will be in attendance for the next edition of #LDWPrimetime. No, we aren't answering any questions as of yet, so do not ask."
@MikeValander Ok, so what happened? Did some of those drugs hit her?
OOC - Of course, Mike will be a dick.

Rosie

Dark Side
@MikeValander Ok, so what happened? Did some of those drugs hit her?
OOC - Of course, Mike will be a dick.

"Do not make light of her health condition, champion. You were fruitful to be given a chance for it, do not waste your potential. Or make fun of the strongest person I have ever met. Dear subjects, all I can say is she is resting well. "

?