Slash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i challenge you to a GFX battle. we talked about it the other day, but fuck the towelie GFX. here's the stips

*Theme: batman
*Colours: dark blue, and black
*Person(s): batman
*Text: Batman across the bottom, your name in one of the top corners
*Size: 400x200

bring it on cracker

PeepShow

I bet that TDK will apreciated this one :)

And second, Im not trying to but in, but why didnt you do Slashs thing Pero? I mean, whats wrong with Towelie? I guess Im confused as to why you think he should do yours, but you not do his.......

But like i said, Im not trying to start anything, so Ill leave :)

Reaction score
the towelie thing was mine also, im fixated on beating slash in a battle. TDK can use whichever one he likes more by all means. i just want slash to participate, i just finish mine BTW so here it is

batmansig.jpg

PeepShow

Peros is good, but Slashes b/g is better, and he has a good boarder. Im taking Slash

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
I vote for slash also . because it seems to look nicer and has better blending , brush work and text then the other entry.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
5 votes to 0 , looks like slash has won , well done slash . you've improved alot since i commented on your first ever sig you did.

the dark knight

^^do you always have to take credit for something? lol jk mate

pero, try to blend the PSDs well next time and have better text :)

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
keep it up slash ;)