Slash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i challenge you to a Sig off.

the first person to post in here, and make a request, is what we'll try to do... we both aren't that great so not too hard people lol

xtremebadass

Yea I want el' sig...

im not using the format because I can't remember what it is so bear with me

Theme: AJ Styles
Size: 500x200
Colors: Blue, black, white
Pics: Maybe a pic of AJ on each side
Text: Phenomenal across the bottom

:) rep for who makes one, that means you slash...

the dark knight

Theme: Music
Colors: red/black or blue/black
Size: 500x200

go ahead, slaves.

edit- since XBA got in, make 2 sigs. ill get the average score for both and vote

Slash

Reaction score
ajstylescopygs9.jpg

ehh

Soulpower

peroxwhy?gen914 gets a 7/10
Slash gets an 8/10

I found Slash's to be better because one, he spelled phenomenal right, and I liked the theme with AJ having the X-Division and the TNA title.

the dark knight

i like both.

6.5/10 for pero (looks kinda childish :p)

7/10 for slash (you screwed up the rectangular thing where you placed the text on)

Kassidy

Reaction score
Way to close,

Slash 7.5: Every thing is combined nicely but you need a lil work on blending in psds, like the borders and text, but take off the glow on the text, next time use a 1px stroke .

Pero 7: Great blending, like the pics in the background but misspell and the font is kinda bad. colors in the bg is ok but i would stick more with a color combination like slash's plus no border

PeepShow

Slash: 7.8/10- Pretty nice. The rigth PSD is kinda skinny, but it still looks pretty good.

Pero:6.5/10- I just dont like the way your colors blend, plus teh text color just doesnt go well.

Reaction score
Slash, next time try not to over stretch the pics.

with that said i think the colors on slash are much better therefore he gets my vote

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Slash: 8/10 I enjoy yours a great deal. AJ holding the different belts is a nice touch. Also you used great pics and an awesome bg.

Pero: 4/10 I'm sorry. I don't like it at all. The pics are ok, but I loathe the background.