Slash - Mario/Yoshi/Toad

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

Reaction score
mariocopyvm9.jpg

yoshicopyrv6.jpg

toadcopyfz0.jpg

JHar888

Reaction score
OOOOO Nice, can I use? 8.9/10! Oh wait, I see u used it so now my dreams of an actual cool sig have been shattered, but anyway, NICE WORK!

Slash

Reaction score
nah man you can you it just rep me I'll take it out give cred to thats always nice :)

Reaction score
man big improve ment form my last check up on your work i liek it your getting better 7.9/10 cant wait to see your next one

Soulpower

8.5/10... Major improvement from the Link one... Even though that was only like an hour ago.

PeepShow

Ya, that is great Slash. The text looks kinda distorted, but other than that, great work.

8.5/10

JHar888

Reaction score
Aren't I lucky for being the 1st to ask for this? UMMM HMM! I love it!

the dark knight

are you sure you've done this by yourself? lol what an improvement.

8.5/10

Famou$ 187

Weres Yooshi?
Can i get a Yooshi sig?
Haha
10/10 for this tho.
Great work.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Well seeming i got asked nicely by slash to comment on this i think i better. :)

It really isnt that bad for someone who has just started making graphics to be honest. alot better then my sigs when i first started getting into graphics.

1. Try and not to over brush on your backgrounds , grungy backgrounds are all good and well but when you over brush on them.

2. Text could do with some work . but i am not very good with text still so i cant really say anything but try and keep away from beveling your text if you can.

Tip : Always try and make sure you have a focal point in your graphic/sig what draws peoples eyes to it . i have noticed in your sig you have lighting ( white brushes behind mario ) what is all good and well but it takes away from the white hand of mario if you get me if you just put it behind his body that would have looked better. ( but i aploud you for trying lighting on your graphic )

Anyways hope this review and tips help a little , if you ever need any help with anything then just ask and i will try and help . that goes for anyone on here really.

Also one little thing dont be afraid to use tutorials , alot of people out there when starting to make graphics bypass them for some reason but they can really help when starting out making graphics.

( sorry didnt really mean to type that much out but i got carried away )

Reaction score
9/10 Looks good the only thing I don't like is the font choose a different font with the same color and it will be 10/10.