Slammy Winners

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Shua

Reaction score
WWE.com have revealed several of the winners of the Slammy Award categories being held exclusively on WWE.com. The results are as follows:

Announce Team of the Year
Matt Striker & Todd Grisham

Best WWE.com Exclusive
The Miz & John Morrison present "The Dirt Sheet"

Best Musical Performance
R-Truth's entrance (SmackDown, Sept. 15)

Breakout Star of the Year
Vladimir Kozlov

More winners will be revealed throughout the evening both on the WWE website and during the live RAW special at 8/7 CT.

Striker and Grish? Really???? I guess since the JR/King tandem is no longer active,they're the frontrunners. Grish better be kissing Strikers ass right about now.

xtremebadass

lol, since Vince hates Michael Cole Raw didn't win. Since Tazz and JR absolutely suck, they got ruled out too, but I got to admit, Grish and Striker are damn good. Striker knows his stuff.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Sure they can do better. Evan Bourne FTW!

Striker and Grish are pretty sweet at the booth. Grisham's timing is almost pefect, which I can't say for Tenay and West. Plus he doesn't have to read off a script, and Striker is just great in general.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Rofl I laughed so hard when Edge and Vicki won couple of the year and Edge wasn't even there with Vickie an she went on about how much they love each other and how they did it. Fucking awesome. she was actually really good the whole time.

oh and Edge shaved his beard, back to the same ol lovable Edge

The Rated R CMStar

JR and Tazz are really good, however, Matt Striker alone beats the rest of commentators.

CenaMark54

Grisham and Striker will be calling Raw in a few years.

MikeRaw

Kozlov makes sense in a kayface sense. We all know he shouldn't have been pushed as hard as he was, but seeing as it happened in the show, it makes sense for him to win it.
I'm also surprised Jilian didn't have some sort of angle with R Truth over music. Thank god wwe didn't think of that.
Oh, and how the hell did Grish and Striker win announce team? I can hardly listen to them. JR and Tazz rule the world :king:.

Airfixx

^^^Irrespective of who you like better, what's your problem with Styker/Grisham?

Also Mike, LOL... I think Truth & Jillian having a run in would be the most entertaining thing Turth has been involved in since his return to WWE.

Another thing... IF Vince hates Cole (XBA?) why don't thy just release him? He's so fucking dull!