Slammy Awards II - April 2008/ Nominations Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

1) Booker of the Month - CMS, Xtremebdass, Levi

2) Worst BTB of the Month - Don't read shit ones

3) BTB Show of the Month - Krakatoa (CMS), Full throttle(Levi),

4) Young and Exciting BTB (New on IWF) - UWA (Me :shifty:) PRIDE(Headfirst Hardcore)

5) Hottest Storyline of the Month - 6 pac Challenge(HEW/Levi), Not much so far..

6) Best Match of the Month - Lesnar/Sapp(CMS), Styles/Orton/Edge (CMS) Michaels/Flair/HHH/Y2J (XBA)

Qwake

^ for number 4, dosent it have to be new members on iwf btb's??? and can you vote for yourself lol?

C4

Here are the final nominations for the Slammy Awards /April 2008:

*PM your votes to me*

Booker of the Month:
Xtremembadass, Leviathan or CMS?

Worst Booker of the Month:
The Small Show or Nick?

BTB Show of the Month:
HEW of Leviathan or CMS for BTW?

Young and exciting:
PRIDE (Headfirst for Hardcore) or Souldga presents SummerSlam and Beyond?

Hottest Storyline of the Month: 6 pack challenge or *mention which one*

Best Match of the Month: Brock Lesnar vs. Bob Sapp or *mention which one*

PM your votes before May 1st 2008. The voting is closed but you can ask questions and whatever over here also you can PM your speech or act to be present in the ceremony.

Young and exciting doesn't really have to be a new member of this site it can be any new BTB that is young and has a bright future. So even if a legendary booker starts off with a new BTB it can be nominated in the young and exciting category because it's new, young and exciting. :yeahright:

And what will happen to all the nominations made above?

Small Show, moiversion, rosewt01, Nick and alexmoss were the one's who made the nominations earlier. If they want, they can edit their posts and put in new nominations. Those nominations will be counted as well.

Evil Austin

1) Booker of the Month - CMS, DXD (or CT Styles), XBA

2) Worst BTB of the Month - Not sure don't really read bad ones

3) BTB Show of the Month - BTW, Krakatowa and Levy Full Throttle

4) Young and Exciting BTB (New on IWF) - Chessarmy one, UWA, EGO

5) Hottest Storyline of the Month - 6 Pack Challenge

6) Best Match of the Month - Bobb sap vs Brock Lesnar (BTW),

C4

Slammy Awards Announcement:

Slammy2.png

Alright, I have received enough nominations via PM, you can still nominate over here. The ceremony will be posted on 23rd May 2008 because I have been sort of busy these days with other things, all suggestions are welcome by then and you can still PM your speech, attack, segment, interview and whatever you want to do with yourself in the Slammy Awards!

So there is the official date for the awards ceremony, May 23rd 2008.