Slammiversary (2021) Live on PPV - July 17, 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Bc invasion n civil war kk thx

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Sounds like I will have to give this show a view sometimes in the week, sounds interesting as fuck.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Man what a PPV for Impact last night truly a great Show. I would say watch the Preshow before the actual PPV because that work was top notch not only putting over the Matches for the Show but how Impact got to this point while paying respects to talents who have paved the way for the Roster today. I might need some Smelling Salts to wake myself up because of what I saw during this Show time to dive into baby!

I'm kinda bummed Fire N Flava lost vs Rosemary and Havok personally I think you can do more with Fire N Flava but congrats to the new Champs. Maybe with the NWA working with Impact why not give some shots to some NWA talent vs the new Champs because if not this Tag Title run might lose shine to it for me. I would say Kiera was the MVP of that she was doing her thing throughout that Match she still to me deserves a shot vs Deonna down the road for the Knockouts Title could be money.

Standing ovation for me to the guys in the Ultimate X Match for real. We all know the X-Division was one of the Main Reasons people fell in love with Impact back the day and how you can not love this Match from the PPV. The only guy I was like come on man get in there was Alexander. He had a few moments but I was looking a little more from him. Between the DDT through the Ropes, the Super Canadian Destroyer to Bey that looked like it killed him oh hell Raju and his antics which elevated this Match for me what a watch in this one.

Pretty happy to see Chelsea in Impact here but I'm not going to lie in saying meh to the Cardona/Myers feud. To me Kaleb has been way more entertaining to me vs those guys and I'm looking forward towards more of what Green does in Impact vs those two. Granted for the short Match it was it was okay could of been done on a weekly Impact rather than this PPV but we needed that pop I guess.

Morrissey vs Eddie Edwards I thought was very good. Morrissey has been handled with perfection so far in Impact and he's hitting the marks for me on every level of his Character. Eddie was the perfect guy for him to make this Match into something and the only problem I had with this Match is the finish. Morrissey has been a guy to handle his business on his own and then he needs a Weapon to beat Edwards nah doesn't sit well with him. He's defeated Mack and Swann and he's a former World Champion he doesn't need a Weapon to beat Edwards. I guess this gives reasons for a rematch I expect some kind of special stipulation added to it like a Strap Match who knows.

DRAMA KING who..

I had to look it up and it's Aiden English. I don't follow him on Twitter but he's got the give of gab to go along with quality skills in the Ring. I say good signing for Impact there can't wait to see who he feuds with first.

Oh hey FinJuice...bye...FinJuice no purpose of that Tag Match at all but wait my link and I'll explain everything.

Moose vs Sabin was another big man vs smaller guy Match I enjoyed and maybe even more so than Edwards and Morrissey. Both of these guys looked great with Sabin trying to stop the dominance of Moose in the Match and I'm shocked he won. Moose loss to Omega and now has loss to Sabin why Impact why I wanted to see him Omega but clearly that is not in the plans right now. Still Moose never takes a loss nicely he's liable to run over Sabin with a Car he's that nuts!

4 Way for the Tag Titles yeah it was okay and fuck off from one Jose to another Jose I say. I thought VBD would surely get through this Storm but I'm not sad too much with the Good Brothers winning if they keep this momentum as Characters on Impact and beyond. They are major dicks and they are proud of it. I wonder what the plans are there for the Tag Titles FinJuice probably again give me new talent please.

Purrazzo vs....THUNDER ROSA! I didn't even think about Rosa possibly coming to face Deonna and boy this was a good one. Rosa is the type of Wrestler who works great with Deonna on many levels. Rosa can wrestle with her on the ground because of her MMA experience and her toughness works vs Deonna who can get nasty as well during her Matches. Deonna could be the top dog when it comes to Women's Champions in Wrestling right now and more people need to wake up and smell the Coffee on it. Now to the Mickie appearance which blew me away of course. Trying not to go into what Mickie was wearing but business wise Mickie/NWA working with each other great for both Companies. Mickie vs Deonna and Deonna vs NWA talent yes God give me it. I loved the Promo too with Deonna and her words towards Mickie she needed that kick bravo Segment.

Callihan vs Omega. Jesus what a Main Event to Slammiversary! I needed this kind of Match between the two and it worked out so great for both guys. Callihan brought the Forks, the Pizza Cutter and it wasn't enough to beat Omega in this one. Great shots in this Match too especially the one with Sami bleeding with the Fork in his Mouth what a visual. It might of taken some shady work by Callis still this turned out how you wanted to go to end the Show. I can't believe Jay White showed up at this point heart stopping moment for a huge fan of his work in New Japan. I don't know if he's working with the BC or wanting to bring them down who knows but watch this..

Still you got people talking about what happened in this Show and safe to say I'm burnt out after watching 18 hours of Wrestling the past two days I need a nap.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze