Site updates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Cheers for the update Crayo always good to know whats going on regards the site.

I'm sure many of us don't realise the time and effort and cost you put in but we do appreciate it boss and I'm sure I speak for everyone on here that this is a wicked site well ran and that we all love it.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
Cheers for the update Crayo always good to know whats going on regards the site.

I'm sure many of us don't realise the time and effort and cost you put in but we do appreciate it boss and I'm sure I speak for everyone on here that this is a wicked site well ran and that we all love it.

:yay: I love you Cloud.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:

It's impossible to argue with this, such a great point. Both Admins are constantly looking for ways to improve the site which after some of the abuse they take, admittedly most of which is banter takes a strong character. I'd have probably have said fuck it by now lol.

Reactions: Crayo

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
It's impossible to argue with this, such a great point. Both Admins are constantly looking for ways to improve the site which after some of the abuse they take, admittedly most of which is banter takes a strong character. I'd have probably have said F*** it by now lol.

Cheers @[Seabs] and sames mate.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Again don't think I can say anything on top of Clouds post apart from thinking this is a great site and I appreciate everything the admins etc do.

Thanks for the site plugin, not sure I'll use it but the bets one seems like it will make it a whole lot easier for seeing who's won/lost a bet.

Great site, keep up the good work. :)

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Is the 250 post for each username after you passed the limit or is it for everyone whether you have passed the limit or not?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan! said:
Is the 250 post for each username after you passed the limit or is it for everyone whether you have passed the limit or not?

pretty sure its for each name change :obama: limit will be gone

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Cloud said:

Seabs said:
It's impossible to argue with this, such a great point. Both Admins are constantly looking for ways to improve the site which after some of the abuse they take, admittedly most of which is banter takes a strong character. I'd have probably have said F*** it by now lol.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I'm still able to delete some of my posts >.>

including this one >.>