Site Logo...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aaron

Reaction score
The logo drives me insane :).. Can't we have something like below until the new one is made...I knocked this up quickly, I'm not a designer by any stretch of the imagination but the current logo is sooo big.
Untitled-4.png

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler

Aaron

Reaction score
Left align and remove padding from top and we are sorted!?

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
You should add another wrestler on the right side

Aaron

Reaction score
Looks good, on my iPhone it doesn't show up..it's just a question mark. Also think it would look better flush to the top of the page?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Aaron is it possible to fix it so Dolph isn't missing a bit of his head? Just a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
The logo was good imo but DZ hair isn't complete and that didn't liked me too much, using your design Aaron I made mine with CM Punk, but yours was cool too

6ZX98Qn.png

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd prefer Dolph over Punk to be honest but that is a matter of taste. Also shouldn't the tag line be "The number one source for everything wrestling" instead of just "the number one for everything wrestling"? Seems weird to me.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ya you can do if you wish, also I did one too I have it trademarked until you buy the rights from me tho. The asking price is currently $5685 and I only take western union.

TURD SANDWHICH.png

Reactions: Nano and Fullofit

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I'd prefer Dolph over Punk to be honest but that is a matter of taste. Also shouldn't the tag line be "The number one source for everything wrestling" instead of just "the number one for everything wrestling"? Seems weird to me.
I can do that and as you prefer DZ I'll use him or maybe both