Single Or Taken?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mrs. RKO

Jobber
Reaction score
I have been single for about 2 1/2 years now and I am about ready to jump back into the game and start a real relationship. No more of this casual dating for me.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I have been single for about 2 1/2 years now and I am about ready to jump back into the game and start a real relationship. No more of this casual dating for me.
Casual dating??? Do casual fucking!!

Reactions: Mrs. RKO

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
As long as you use protection, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Mrs. RKO

Jobber
Reaction score
As long as you use protection, I don't see anything wrong with it.
Protection is a must. I will never allow any guy to enter my sanctuary without a wrapper until I have walked down that aisle and got married to him.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Good, because remember what they say. If you don't wrap the Willie, you get aids and die and your family will be sad and all the cars will swerve and crash and the world will blow up. Or something like that I dunno.

Reactions: Rogue

Mrs. RKO

Jobber
Reaction score
Good, because remember what they say. If you don't wrap the Willie, you get aids and die and your family will be sad and all the cars will swerve and crash and the world will blow up. Or something like that I dunno.
I haven't heard it quite like that, but that definitely gets the message across.

Reactions: Farooq

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score

rs_500x281-131003121727-tumblr_mgtpn1q5N01s3tpzso1_500_large.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mrs. RKO