Single Greatest Wrestler of all time.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Master of Destruction said:
4. Chris Benoit ~ Chris has been a fave of mine since his WCW days. This man is THE greatest techinical wrestler of all time. It's not Kurt, not Bret, not D Bry. It's Chris Benoit. From his matches with Eddie Guerrero in ECW to his last match with Marcus Cor Von in WWECW I cannot think of one bad this man has had.

Benoit's last match was against Elijah Burke, not Cor Von. Punk was the one who fought Cor Von to qualify for the ECW title match at Night Of Champions.

Reaction score
Mustafar Reginald said:
Benoit's last match was against Elijah Burke, not Cor Von. Punk was the one who fought Cor Von to qualify for the ECW title match at Night Of Champions.

Thank's I couldn't remember if it was Burke or Cor Von. I'm pissed at myself now too, cause i liked Elijah Burke.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
You asked for best WRESTLER !

Benoit
Bryan
Angle
Hart

Pick one!

The ask me for best performer... That's different

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
1- The Undertaker

This guy is a great veteran. He is a great in ring competitor, great on mic and has unique charisma. His gimmick cant be done by most of the wrestlers and he is doing his gimmick in a great way. Evn n his age he is putting up great match, even once a year.

2- Shawn Michaels

Great competitor. He is unique. There won't be one more Shawn Michaels.

3- Stone Cold Steve Austin

This guy is the Attitude Era. The reason he is behind Shgawn and Taker is because of his in ring talent.

Alpa Chino

Jobber
Reaction score
AW: RE: Single Greatest Wrestler of all time.

Captain of Peepulation said:
1- The Undertaker

This guy is a great veteran. He is a great in ring competitor, great on mic and has unique charisma. His gimmick cant be done by most of the wrestlers and he is doing his gimmick in a great way. Evn n his age he is putting up great match, even once a year.

2- Shawn Michaels

Great competitor. He is unique. There won't be one more Shawn Michaels.

3- Stone Cold Steve Austin

This guy is the Attitude Era. The reason he is behind Shgawn and Taker is because of his in ring talent.

I have HBK first and Undertaker second... Shawn Michaels almost guaranteed you to me entertained... Regardless.of who he was working with... Undertaker, despite all greatness had his boring matches... Mark Henry at WM wasn't too good in my opinion.

Stone cold got to be on the List... You explained it well