Sin City Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It'll take more then Epico and Primo vs the Usos to revive the tag team division. Good review over all again.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
It'll need several tag matches along the lines of Kane and Undertaker VS Cena and CM Punk or something like that.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Yeah, But I loved the tag team division, I don't know if people watched it back in the 90's with some amazing tag teams, I always watched these matches, and feel WWE have let it slip. I agree with you RKO

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
It'll need several tag matches along the lines of Kane and Undertaker VS Cena and CM Punk or something like that.

I'd rather have actual teams such as the KOW, Young Bucks and the briscoes rather then throwing main event talent together personally.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I agree. but the division does need a big team, or promote a current team that they are doing with PeR atm

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Sackfist said:
What do you mean RKO by Bulk, bigger superstars as in Batista, Mark Henry?

-No, I mean bigger matches that will draw in more attention, like say The brothers of Destruction VS Cena and Ryder for example. That would generate a lot more attention towards the tag team fan base.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Oh, yeah I see what you mean, they missed a great event TLC, for a good old fashion triple threat TLC tag team match. Anyone remember them?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Sackfist said:
Oh, yeah I see what you mean, they missed a great event TLC, for a good old fashion triple threat TLC tag team match. Anyone remember them?

Tabbles Ladders and Chairs I know of, but who are you talking about specifically for the main event?