Sin Cara!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
Rusev is going to face Cara at the next set of tapings/the live special. I am 99% certain of it.
Since the tapings results are already out I believe you.. However if you just watch the show, you wouldn't've gotten that information from what happened lol. Thanks for the spoiler tho.

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
I watched it I mean there was definitely noo way to tell that Sin Cara v Rusev is a future match, but knowing WWE they'll write it like that even without promos, segments or anything like that so its whatever we'll see for sure in the upcoming weeks

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I watched it I mean there was definitely noo way to tell that Sin Cara v Rusev is a future match, but knowing WWE they'll write it like that even without promos, segments or anything like that so its whatever we'll see for sure in the upcoming weeks
There's gonna be a match. It's some of the most simple booking out there in wrestling. Heel beats face1, continues beating after match ends just to grind it in. Fac2 makes the save, staredown between face 2 and heel (as Cara and woods was heading up the ramp).
There will be a match down the line.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah you must've missed it there bud :) There was like 5 seconds When Woods & Cara were leaving both Rusev and Cara were pointing at each other pretending to speak a fucked up language when clearly they were speaking gibberish, it will probably be next week or the week after.

Reactions: TNAries

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah you must've missed it there bud :) There was like 5 seconds When Woods & Cara were leaving both Rusev and Cara were pointing at each other pretending to speak a fucked up language when clearly they were speaking gibberish, it will probably be next week or the week after.
yup definitely, missed it then. Not 100% full attentive during NXT/ME/Superstars, my bad.