Sin Cara!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone explain what they're doing with him at the moment? I mean he gets two straight wins over Del Rio, only to then lose to Del Rio and then Sandow?

So why did they even have him go over ADR? I figured it would be to begin the push for him vs Mysterio at Wrestlemania, but now he's losing, I feel he's probably going to go back to a Ryder level of superstar.

So what do you think of this booking and what plans do you think WWE have for him?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They gotta establish who it is first, they can either resign the original or just have Hunico fully become Sin Cara, I think once they get all the behind the scenes shit settled with the character we'll know more.. Sorry wish I could tell you more of what i think :)

Also Sandow is a beast and would beat ADR too!
#SonOfSandow

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
They gotta establish who it is first, they can either resign the original or just have Hunico fully become Sin Cara, I think once they get all the behind the scenes shit settled with the character we'll know more.. Sorry wish I could tell you more of what i think :)

Also Sandow is a beast and would beat ADR too!
#SonOfSandow
Mistico isnt being released at the moment as WWE want to wait til his contract runs out so they dont have to pay him any extra money. So I guess at the moment they are keeping Hunico as Sin Cara until they find a replacement

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Mistico isnt being released at the moment as WWE want to wait til his contract runs out so they dont have to pay him any extra money. So I guess at the moment they are keeping Hunico as Sin Cara until they find a replacement
His contract ended January 10th I believe.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
His contract ended January 10th I believe.
Oh right, so I guess they are looking for a replacement to play the Sin Cara character so Hunico can go do his own thing in the singles and tag team divisions

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It did seem like with Hunico under the mask he was gonna get a push but now back to jobber. Stupid move tbh as Cara in the mid card would just scream money to me.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
It did seem like with Hunico under the mask he was gonna get a push but now back to jobber. Stupid move tbh as Cara in the mid card would just scream money to me.
They might keep Hunico under the mask for now but who knows what WWE are going to pull???

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
With his merchandise raking in a lot of money for the company you wouldn't be mistaken.. Cara in the mid card is money :)
At this point it seems like they are killing both Sin Cara's character as well as Hunico's by making him use energy and appearances as Sin Cara.

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
I just watched tonight (wednesday) night's released NXT.. guess who's on it..
Hunico as Sin Cara, not sure why we're putting Sin Cara character on NXT for no reason but hey, I don't write the show...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just watched Superstars taping, Hunico seems to be getting the hang of the Sin Cara character.. I mean it's still pretty obvious it's not the original high-flyer but he's working hard and doing a majority of Sin Cara's usual moveset.. Can;t wait for his match vs. Damien Sandow on Main Event whenever that taping comes out on Hulu (today or tomorrow).

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I just watched tonight (wednesday) night's released NXT.. guess who's on it..
Hunico as Sin Cara, not sure why we're putting Sin Cara character on NXT for no reason but hey, I don't write the show...
To put Rusev or more main roster stars, building him up for the move up.

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
To put Rusev or more main roster stars, building him up for the move up.
All he did was
come out to make the save for Xavier Woods, then he left. Maybe like a 10 second appearance tops :) so I don't think that's what it was. Decent guess though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
All he did was
come out to make the save for Xavier Woods, then he left. Maybe like a 10 second appearance tops :) so I don't think that's what it was. Decent guess though.
Rusev is going to face Cara at the next set of tapings/the live special. I am 99% certain of it.