Sin Cara

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italianman3100!

The Showoff
Reaction score
Another thread about a wrestler I would like to talk about....today: SinCara. Right after Survivor Series, Sin Cara had two matches with Alberto Del Rio in which their second match was a great match imo. I was wondering on what do you think WWE is going to do with him. I do know that Hunico is working as Sin Cara.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I still wouldn't consider a match with Rey Mysterio (that could end up being Mysterio's retirement match) at Wrestlemania XXX out of the question.

He could also either get himself a partner (Mysterio after he breaks away from Big Show, that is if Mysterio manages to stay injury free for that long, which he won't) and add another good tag team to the ever-growing division and/or compete for the Intercontinental and United States Championships (more likely the latter) somewhere down the line.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Another thread about a wrestler I would like to talk about....today: SinCara. Right after Survivor Series, Sin Cara had two matches with Alberto Del Rio in which their second match was a great match imo. I was wondering on what do you think WWE is going to do with him. I do know that Hunico is working as Sin Cara.

Pinning Del Rio clean was bananas. They're strapping a rocket to that kid's ass.

HIGH FLYER

The Artiste
Reaction score
These luchadores have to slow down too much for the rest of the roster, and thats why they're always getting injured.. unless they get more guys that are as fast and as good, they wont amount to much, in my opinion..

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Tag team with Gabriel would be cool to watch them both fly. How it looks is he's gonna get pushed to upper midcard. Possible new US Champion??

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I'd love for Rey's last match to be Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio because I'm a huge fan of the Masked Wrassler vs. Masked Wrassler matches. I remember when I liked Rey Mysterio just because he wore a mask. I was like 7.

HIGH FLYER

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hunico as Sin Cara>The real Sin Cara.

I think the Sin Cara that's been out there recently might be Hunico.. It would make sense, since he did a little Christmas Greeting and Mystico (Sin Cara) does not speak a lick of English.. I know they could have put someone for the greeting only, but I do think it might be Hunico under that Mask.. and the original Sin Cara will probably be released

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think the Sin Cara that's been out there recently might be Hunico.. It would make sense, since he did a little Christmas Greeting and Mystico (Sin Cara) does not speak a lick of English.. I know they could have put someone for the greeting only, but I do think it might be Hunico under that Mask.. and the original Sin Cara will probably be released
Might be... It's clear as fucking day its Hunico. His height, His build, His tattoo.

Reactions: RoyalRaven and Nano

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
It's Hunico under the mask. First of all, look at his tattoo. Mystico didn't have his arm tattooed and as you stated, he doesn't speak Enlgish as well as Hunico does. In fact, I've only heard Sin Cara's voice twice and Hunico was portraying the character

HIGH FLYER

The Artiste
Reaction score
well it sux that Mystico couldn't cut it, but the slower style of WWE doesn't suit the 100mph style of most luchadores.. hope they give him another chance n who knows, maybe even release him with a totally new persona if they choose to let Hunico keep the Sin Cara character

HIGH FLYER

The Artiste
Reaction score
Might be... It's clear as fucking day its Hunico. His height, His build, His tattoo.
I hadn't seen that eagle Tattoo on Hunico before.. n I didn't see an arm tattoo on Sin Cara since his arms are covered up.. Good eye, though