Sin Cara suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I doubt hes a pot smoker, its probably either performance enhancing or maybe even some coke or some heavy shit, who knows with this guy. I wish someone would pull his mask off like Rey got got last night hhaha. I just love the way it went down with sheamus killing him that powerbomb spot was SICKK

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Fuck yes. Read he probably won't be brought back. No more botchfests and stupid fucking lighting. Awesome.

Rell

Reaction score
9gzqjr.jpg

Kong gets pregnant, Sin Cara's on anabolic steroids...fuckin Trips

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I knew there was a reason he got fucking SLAUGHRED by Sheamus in that MITB match.

I know a lot of people hate on Sin Cara, but I like him, he still has his issues with the botching but I think it's more that he hasn't quite adapted to the slower WWE style he would be okay, but either way I have a feeling he will be back around. I mean he is Triple H's first big signing isn't he?

Axis

Reaction score
Wait, a Mexican busted with drugs?!

seX-Power

Reaction score
it's been so long in my mind since someone was busted with the wellness policy that i forgot it existed. oh well, i doubt this will harm his push, they're not going to stop caring about him now after all the time and money invested.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I bet it was his special in ring lights ... like the sun solor polored testosterone or something and he did the test and they think he was juicing.