Sin Cara Embarrassed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Final Impact Poster Contest

Final Impact is the Efeds wrestlemania.

*Theme: Final Impact March 25th 2007 Madison Sqaure Garden
*Colours: Black and White with Dark Red Lettering
*Person(s): I was thinking no people this time, just a empty wrestling ring or something. Kinda something to go with a black and white background
*Text: Final Impact March 25 th 2007 MSG optional
Font: Book Antiqa i think...something with a classic look to it
*Size: This is tough...like a mini poster. Nothing too big
Pics: be creative
Name placement: be creative

Heres the card, and kinda a design as to how the colors and fonts should look. As far as the design, thats knida my suggestion. If you guys come up with somethign good by all means post it. Thanks to all, for i have no gfx skills.

"the card"
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292

King_Ash

Reaction score
I suck too but I was bored at work so I gave something a try. I couldnt find an empty ring so I just used a image of Kurt Angle (He is what one of the guys looks like right?)

1173393376_5867.gif

Montana

oh wow, great job. I really like it, but i kinda didnt want any actual wrestlers. Plus kurt angle been on like half the posters. Great job though, it looks really good.

King_Ash

Reaction score
well I still have the .png so I can change anything you want, or if you got any pictures you want me to add.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Here is another one, added in the other guy in the main event, use whichever if you want

1173414781_6982.gif

Montana

Nice Nice....2 good entries already. Also, we will probably vote on teh winner.

Any more submissions?

xtremebadass

FI07.jpg

keep in mind i am the farthest thing from mr. GFX, but that's the best I can do with paint and powerpoint lol

SnackZ

Reaction score
Sorry Montana - been a while - I didn't see this thread. I'll work on something over the weekend and get you something tight. I like xtremebadass's entry and will probably go something similiar.

PS - hows those WM's working out for you?