• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Simon Gotch Released

Sabretooth

Simon Gotch released
WWE has come to terms on a mutually agreed upon release with Simon Gotch as of today, April 5, 2017. WWE wishes Gotch the best in all his future endeavors.

What a crying shame. So much for the Vaudevillians. I wonder what Aiden English is gonna do now.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
This does not bold well for English. I fully expect to see his future endeavors soon.

The Vaudevillians were hardly a great tag team by any stretch of the imagination, but they could have been used so much more.

Cwalker

English has to be behind him. Which is a shame cause I enjoyed the Vaudevillians when they were in NXT. Shame to see they got the Ascension treatment once they hit the main roster

Deezy

DZ PZ
That stupid gimmick had zero legs.

Hurting people and getting beat up backstage don't help either.

Aiden English can go back to singing or become Jack Gallagher's pale knight when that Mary Poppins shit runs dry.

Roadster

WWE has come to terms on a mutually agreed upon release with Simon Gotch as of today, April 5, 2017. WWE wishes Gotch the best in all his future endeavors.
Source

RIP Vaudevillains. Spring cleaning is here.

Roadster

He was massive cunt, and apparently got knocked out by English at WrestleMania for being a dip.

Dale

Super Moderator
I've heard plenty of stuff reported about this guy being a prick backstage, I think even Cara beat his ass too.

I aint mad at this, the gimmick was pure fucking garbage and anyone who thought it would get over on the main roster is a moron.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
17800184_10210393657892074_8170405295754633762_n.jpg

No source attached to this, but I assume this is what Roadster was referring to. Take this as you will.

Sabretooth

According to rumors Aiden English is gonna get a push now. I can't see any potential in him but I guess we'll see. Stranger things have happened.