Sigs....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

^if the sig threads were in TNA section, you will see them as you are TNA mod. you get what I mean?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm not quite certain what the point of this is...

Is he just using the signatures, or claiming that they are his? If it is the latter then by all means bash away, if its the former however, who the fuck cares? Its no different than pulling it from photobucket.

C4

its kookitto*. double T, bitch. and why's the blame always on me?

Because you were the pimp of the graphics section a while back.... :y:

Either way, that name is fucking Blue. I prefer fag, bitch, emo, cunt, dyke, slut, etc. more. Better and easier to type in general.

Exactly, I prefer all of the names that you mentioned above... and much of them will actually look good on him, won't they?

LadyHotrod

Those are recent ones, 5* accepted that Small Showing moron?

Not only did they accept him but they are allowing him to have multiple accounts "as long as he's not harming the forum".

I'm not quite certain what the point of this is...

Is he just using the signatures, or claiming that they are his? If it is the latter then by all means bash away, if its the former however, who the fuck cares? Its no different than pulling it from photobucket.

I asked because I knew I saw them somewhere before and I would certainly be a little upset if I spent time working on a sig and some stupid idiot kid came by and used them without asking. Especially when it's TSS. This also wasn't made to bash, FYI. It was just a fucking question.