OOC Sign-Up/Rules and Regulations Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Sign-Up Thread/Rules and Regulations
DT_prZdXcAAhBS4.png

Welcome to the official sign up thread for the WWE 2K18 PS4 league, otherwise known as SFW Empire/EMPIRE Wrestling. This should be the first place you go if you're looking to join the league and here's all the stuff you should know.

The Rules

CAWs

- This league is 100% CAW (Created Wrestler) based. When you play your matches in the league, you must use a CAW version of your unique, original character, not a real-life wrestler, whether or not they’re in the game.

Stats and Abilities

- Your CAW overall must be 90 or below.

- Reversal stat must be 85.

- Momentum stat limit is 80.

- Stamina Recovery stat limit is 85.

- Pin Escape stat must be 80.

- No other stat can be under 60.

- All stats must be realistic to your CAW.

- You must use 1 LVL 3, 2 LVL 2 and 3 LVL 1 abilities only. No more, no less.

- Dirty Pin is allowed if you are a Heel.

- Comeback is allowed only if you're a face

- Ring Escape LVL 3 is allowed but you're only allowed to use it a MAXIMUM of 3 times.

- You can only use Resiliency at LVL 1, 2 or 3. However you can only use it during big matches, for example, during number one contenders matches or title matches.

- You can use any skills you want as long as they are realistic to your CAW.

- Hit Point Ratio - Noting above 30% and nothing under 20%.

- Move-set must be realistic to your CAW.

- Each character is allowed a unique finisher. This means that no two people should have the same finisher. To see which finishers have already been claimed, go here:

- If you are bringing back an existing character from past years, you are allowed to have the rights to the finisher that you previously used last year.

- Your in-ring and ringside finisher(s) should be the same.

- The Super Heavyweight class is allowed, however, you’re only allowed to have three reversals.

- Leverage Pin is only allowed as a reversal. THE ONE AND ONLY TIME LEVERAGE PIN WILL BE ALLOWED IS IF YOU AND YOUR OPPONENT HAVE AGREED ON THIS AS A FINISH!

Submissions

- A submission finisher may only be used to end a match if there have been at least 3 total finishers/OMG Moments in the match.

- You can use normal submissions to wear down an opponent, but not to end a match.

- You cannot pin your opponent immediately after any submission move.

- A submission move can only be applied if the body part that the submission targets is on orange health, so if you're going for an Ankle Lock, the body part that the Ankle Lock damages (legs), must at least be on orange health.

Spamming/Stalling

- No spamming of moves (i.e. repeating one or very few moves throughout the match and doing little else).

- No stalling (waiting deliberately before hitting a move to prevent your opponent from reversing it) for any period of time.

Stomping is banned, I've reviewed footage and playing matches myself know that the stomping is used the majority of the time to waste a reverse slot. Therefore I have banned this as I want this to be fun and enjoyable. If it is an accident then that is fine, however if you use it more then once whilst your opponent is on the ground this isn't allowed.

Tag Team Matches

- You can only enter the ring when you aren't the legal man in order to break up a pin. This can only be done 3 time per match

- You must otherwise stay in your corner when you aren't the legal man.

- If attempting to break up/ensure a pin, you must wait until after a finisher is hit before entering the ring.

Arguments/Debates

- There may come times when disagreements are had in the OOC thread, and this is inevitable and perfectly acceptable.

- Back-and-forth discussions about disagreements should stay in the OOC thread (as opposed to the match card, results or especially promo threads), which is where they will be moved to should they get underway, and they should stay on the topic of the league.

- Discussions/debates should never involve insults or personal attacks of any kind unless they are of a sort that the recipient says they are comfortable with. Arguments like this (or ones which go off topic) are unnecessary in the OOC thread and should be moved to a PM if they must continue.

No-showing

- If you are booked for a match that you can’t complete, you must inform a member of Creative and your opponent (ideally through your match PM) of this as far in advance as possible. Anyone who no-shows without saying anything in advance will receive a strike.

How To Get Booked

- Every Sunday night the “I Want A Match” thread will be opened, asking who wants a match for the following weekend. Sign up in that thread, using the template, to get a match.

- The thread will be open from Sunday, after the previous weeks' results thread goes up, until Monday/Tuesday night.

- On Monday/Tuesday night, the sign-up thread will be locked and Creative will create a match card for the week.

- Results should go up on Saturdays.

Interrupting Threads

- Do not jump into someone’s promo thread without asking them first (ask them via PM).

- Do not post OOC comments in people’s threads - this is what the OOC thread is for.

- If you want to give someone feedback on their promo, leave it in the OOC thread and not their promo thread.

Championships

- Champions will need to defend their titles at least once per month. The World Heavyweight Champion will defend their championship at each PPV, unless said otherwise.

- Championships can be defended on any show depending on the circumstances.

- Champions who lose their championships will receive an automatic rematch, because we are focusing on storytelling and creating a great story, however, the competitive basis is still there.

- You cannot drop the Internet Championship in order to have a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

- Only one championship can be held by one character at a time.

Recording

- It is advised to record and upload your league matches. You don't have to, but you can if you want. It makes storytelling a lot better when others can actually see the match you had.

- The arena we will be using for this league is the EMPIRE Wrestling custom arenas.

- If you have your match recorded and uploaded, post it in your match PM so it can be included in the Results thread for everyone to see.

Managers

- Joining the league as a manager is allowed, however, you must already have somebody to manage before joining. You will also be required to do a much more impressive sign-up, as you are not a competitor.

- If you have a manager, you are still required to be involved in the promo. Your manager can't do all of the work for you.

- Should an established manager find him/herself without somebody to manage, they are allowed to seek a new “client”.

Miscellaneous

- The last move of a match must always be a finisher unless another finish is agreed by all participants.

- Your opponent must have at least one orange-health body part before you may go for a pin, even if you’ve hit a finisher.

- If you want a stipulation in a match, ask a member of Creative first before writing a promo around the stipulation being added to your match.

- Make your move-sets realistic. Don't set every move as a finishing move and don’t generally go over the top. Big guys shouldn't be doing 450 splashes and small guys shouldn't be doing Muscle Busters.

- If in a Steel Cage Match, you may only attempt to escape/pin after hitting a finisher. The door opening OMG Moment is not allowed in Steel Cage Matches unless agreed on by all participants beforehand, as it gives the win automatically.

- You must allow a pin attempt to be made after a finisher is hit, don’t reverse the pin.

Promos

You must promo at least ONCE every 2 WEEKS. You can promo promo more frequently if you wish, but you must promo at least ONCE every 2 WEEKS. If you don't promo, this will go down as a strike. Some people may not wish to do promos, which is understandable, but I have to put this rule into place as it brings more depth to the league as a hole and it gives more meaning to the matches that're booked. If there's a problem resulting in you not being able to promo, please let a member of Creative know.

Strikes

- If you break any of the rules listed above, you will receive a strike.

Strike 1 - You will not compete on the next week’s card.
Strike 2 - You will be banned for 2 weeks.
Strike 3 - You will be banned from the league for a month.
Strike 4 - Permanent ban.

- Any strike can be appealed reasonably, but “that shouldn’t be a rule” isn’t a valid appeal. It’s your job to know the rules and if you don’t agree with any of them, you should question them before breaking them.

- Also, not all rule breaks will necessarily lead to a strike (e.g. someone having too many unrealistic/overpowered moves in their move set might just be asked to change the moves and redo their match), but this is at Creative’s discretion as any rule break can lead to a strike if Creative decide that this is appropriate.

If you have any problems at all, please contact a member of Creative.

- Your sign-up should be an introduction to your character, it doesn’t need to be anything more.

- Creative will comment back on all signups to let you know whether or not you are accepted into the league.

- You can claim two finishers in your signup. You cannot use a finisher that is claimed by someone else as your finisher or elsewhere in your move set. The claimed finishers list will be here

- You aren't required to upload your CAW on Community Creations before signing up, however, it is advised to do so. Use the tags of WWEF and SWF, so it can be found more easily.

Sign-Up Template

Tag Creative Members: @Darth Welshy, @The Anarchist
Name:
PSN ID:
Character Name:
Face/Heel:
Entrance Theme:
Gimmick/Backstory:
Finishers:
Example Promo:

Example Sign-Up

@The Anarchist
Name: The Anarchist
PSN ID: RusevWillCrush69
Character Name: 'The Anarchist' Antonio Stark
Face/Heel: Heel
Entrance Theme: Let It Go from Frozen... Jokes, Down with Sickness, Disturbed
Gimmick/Backstory: Going against the machine, working for his family but will win by any means necessary to provide for them
Finishers: Fireman's Carry Roundhouse Kick, Spinning Back Kick

*After a commercial break, Antonio Stark's new theme song hits and he walks out to loud boos from the crowd. At Duality, Antonio lost in a triple threat match to crown a number one contender to the world heavyweight championship, and the loss has made him frustrated and angry, as he marches down to the ring, microphone in hand. Stark climbs into the ring, still with boos from the crowd.*

Antonio - "Everyone here can think what they want of me, it doesn't affect me and it never will. You either cheer or you boo, but at the end of the day, all of you know that you wouldn't stand a chance against me if you ever stepped inside this ring with me. Playing nice gets you nowhere, you have to seize the opportunity and that's what I tried to do at Duality, but I didn't do it. Yuri Black walked away with the win, but will that slow me down? No it won't, all it does is make me stronger, and a fire inside of me starts to build up, and at Money in the Bank I want... no, I demand to be added to the Money in the Bank ladder match! This is a warning to everyone in the back, and especially to you Trent Kingsley, there will be hell to pay if you do not meet my demands. Add me to the match, and watch a true superstar like me bring that briefcase down, and whether it's Will Neilson, Yuri Black or Spencer Hyde, then you are on my hitlist! It won't be long until Precision has a viable world champion, and someone who represents the company better than what we have at the moment. People like Will Neilson and Jack Rogue are old news, people like Antonio Stark are the ones that truly bring in money for this damn company, and the only ones that has what it takes to be in the main event!"

*Antonio drops the microphone and climbs out of the ring, still angry as the fans continue to boo him. Stark looks back behind him towards the ring after reaching the top of the ramp, nods, and walks back through the curtain.*

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Darth Welshy, @The Anarchist
Name: S a n i c
PSN ID: sonicrules471
Character Name: Will Neilson
Entrance Theme: 'Alone in a Room' - Asking Alexandria
Gimmick/Backstory: The smiling, cheerful, and hero you once looked up to as Will Neilson is no more, times have changed, and so has he. Will has always been in the spotlight in companies like Precision, Royal Wrestling Kingdom, and lately Johannesburg City PRO, and no one can deny that he is a one of a kind wrestler. His mindset is unique, one of dark and devilish intents, as he plans to not only come into Empire as a megastar, but to be the only one left standing. The fear of losing his self proclaimed 'spotlight' at the top has near enough driven him over the edge, as he still proclaims himself as Precision Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion, and overall greatest wrestler to grace the business. He was once the meme that everyone loved and laughed with, now he's the meme/dickhead that everyone loves to hate, and Will doesn't care what the people think anymore. It's truly me, myself, and I when it comes to someone like Will Neilson, and earning trust from him can be rare, but oh so rewarding. Neilson arrives to put everyone on the radar, he's the future of not only this company, but the industry as a whole, and he's not afraid to let the whole world know that.
Finishers: Lag Spike (1916/Bloody Sunday), Diabolical Bullet (Ripcord Knee Strike)
Example Promo(s):
Kayfabe - Preview Show - RWK Destiny Royale 2017 Promos:
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Last Rites: Neilson vs Mata
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Democracy Rules: Neilson vs Keenan
(I'd link more from other Feds, but I believe this should be enough, you guys know me anyway.)
I believe all I can say Neilson is, welcome to EMPIRE

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Name: Darth Welshy.
PSN ID: WeLsH-WiZaRd-97.
Character Name: Andersen Vega.
Character Nickname(s): "The King of Professional Wrestling", "King of the World", "A God Amongst Men", "The Legend" and "The Tyrant"
Face/Heel: Heel.
Entrance Theme:

Gimmick/Backstory:
Andersen Vega was born into wrestling, with both his parents being former professional wrestlers and his older brother, known professionally as Anthony Black, being a former Sony Storm United States Champion. Making his professional wrestling debut at the age of 16, Vega had an extremely successful 15 years on the independent scene, winning a total of 19 championships during that time before being signed to TWF's Sony Storm. During his tenure in Sony Storm, Vega was mainly a lower-midcard wrestler who only had glimpses of the main event, and spent his entire tenure with the brand without earning a single title shot before having to retire with a neck injury. A year later, Sony Storm had gone bust and was bought by Ryan Blake, who transformed the show into Saturday Night Precision and shortly after, Vega made his triumphant return and quickly became the Precision Iron Man Champion and earn "Feud Of The Year" honours for his war with Jack Rogue. Due to his feud with Jack Rogue, both competitors broke into the main event scene and before finally parting ways with Precision on April 1, 2017, he ended up becoming a 2 time World Champion. Andersen Vega has also appeared for U.K promotion Royal Wrestling Kingdom (R.W.K.), making his debt in the Destiny Royale with an impressive performance in which he lasted 20 minutes and eliminated his greatest rival, Jack Rogue. After winning a number one contenders match, Vega is set to appear at R.W.K.'s biggest show, "Grand Coronation 2", in a European Championship match.

Calling himself a "God Amongst Men" and actually believing it, Andersen Vega's ego knows no bounds. He is ruthless and near remorseless, having ended careers and destroyed minds on his path to stardom. He has shown a lack of care for other's feelings towards him and doesn't worry about the consequences of his actions until after the crime has been committed, making him a dangerous foe for anyone. On the flip side, he is also known to have fun on the microphone with his sarcastic personality and love for mocking and insulting people, usually using schoolyard like insults and appearance jokes and revels in the misfortunes of others... In other words, he's an absolute prick. Nowadays, while still retaining these qualities, he has had to deal with depression and is rarely seen in a good mood, which is the main reason for his return to the business as it has been his life for so long that he seemingly cannot live without wrestling while wanting nothing more than to escape from it.
Finishers: The Excalibur (Pedigree), Avalanche Excalibur (Avalanche Pedigree)
Example Promo:

As the ever growing Precision audience chat amongst themselves, the show returns from it's commercial break to show, on the Titantron, Andersen Vega, a popular figure in the Precision Universe. Oh, and lets not forget... He's kinda the World Champion. Well, Mr Vega is currently sitting on the couch in what appears to be his home in Newark, New Jersey, lying feet up and reading "Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire" by renowned author, J.K. Rowling, clearly pretending to not notice the camera. Despite the fact that it's in his house. Rather predictably, he turns his head and begins to speak.

Andersen Vega: "Oh, I didn't see you there... Hello, my name is... Actually I'm not gonna do this. Cut it out. Lets start over."

Show Producer: "What's wrong?"

Andersen Vega: "Man, it's too generic! And I hate Harry Pothead! I ain't been this generic since... Well, my last promo. But still, cut it! Lets try something else!"

Show Producer: "Oh, okay, fine."

The camera cuts momentarily and then restarts, this time showing Vega sitting in an armchair next to a fireplace, wearing a red robe, plaid P.J bottoms and slippers, while holding a glass of wine in his right hand. He is looking directly at the camera this time, and begins to speak, in an accent that could only be pulled off by Sean Connery.

Andersen Vega: "Why hello, my children. My name is Vega... Andersen Veg... Good god this is pathetic! You're trying to make a guy from New Jersey pull of a posh British accent!? For fuck sake, I ain't Magneto! Try something else, man... I've been working here for years and you know exactly who I am so why are you making me do this shit?"

Show Producer: "Because Ryan is trying to make this company public and therefore wants it's World Champion to be a little more respectable and respectful than he currently is."

Andersen Vega: "What! I'm plenty respectable! I show respect all the time."

Vega starts to pick the wax out of his ear.

Andersen Vega: "Oh, ya know what? Fuck this, I'm gonna go off script and just be me, alright? It got me this far so what's the problem?"

Producer: "Uh, you were involved in quite possibly the most controversial segment ever with that whole rape angle..."

Andersen Vega: "Hey, I didn't choose for Scat to want to show my sister "The Tunnels and the Trains"! And besides, her therapist said that she's fine now and Scat's retired and is never to be seen again so can everyone stop dwelling on that! Jesus!... I'm going off script, no questions asked, okay?"

Producer: "But!"

Andersen Vega: "I said no questions!... Now leave the damn camera here and get the hell out of my house!"

The camera cuts once again, and a few seconds later, restarts to see Vega as he should be, with his World Championship over his shoulder and a smug look on his face.

Andersen Vega: "Ladies and gentlemen, you already know who I am and if you don't then for Christ sake just go and watch The X-Files you fucking nerds. Now, if you don't know me and you ain't gone to watch The X-Files... Let me answer some questions about myself, so that you get an idea of what I'm about... Lets see here. Uh, I'm the World Champion, obviously, I mean, there's literally nobody else in this shit shack good enough to hold such an honour... Hmm, what else? Um, I forced one of my best friends in this business to become my personal slave and drove him to the point that he could now make a decent replacement for Heath Ledger's Joker. Hehe, good times... I'm a right prick, if ya didn't already notice... And my motivation for being in Precision is to prove to everyone that what I already know, which is that I am the single greatest Professional Wrestler that has ever lived. And because I like making people my bitch. Now, you know who I am, you know what I do and you know full well that I'm more important than you so I guess that there's not really much more to say... See ya later, bitches!"

Vega, having thrown the Producer and Camera Man out of his house, leans forward and turns the camera off, completely cutting the feed.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Anarchist

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Name: Darth Welshy.
PSN ID: WeLsH-WiZaRd-97.
Character Name: Andersen Vega.
Face/Heel: Heel.
Entrance Theme:

Gimmick/Backstory:
Andersen Vega was born into wrestling, with both his parents being former professional wrestlers and his older brother, known professionally as Anthony Black, being a former Sony Storm United States Champion. Making his professional wrestling debut at the age of 16, Vega had an extremely successful 15 years on the independent scene, winning a total of 19 championships during that time before being signed to TWF's Sony Storm. During his tenure in Sony Storm, Vega was mainly a lower-midcard wrestler who only had glimpses of the main event, and spent his entire tenure with the brand without earning a single title shot before having to retire with a neck injury. A year later, Sony Storm had gone bust and was bought by Ryan Blake, who transformed the show into Saturday Night Precision and shortly after, Vega made his triumphant return and quickly became the Precision Iron Man Champion and earn "Feud Of The Year" honours for his war with Jack Rogue. Due to his feud with Jack Rogue, both competitors broke into the main event scene and before finally parting ways with Precision on April 1, 2017, he ended up becoming a 2 time World Champion. Andersen Vega has also appeared for U.K promotion Royal Wrestling Kingdom (R.W.K.), making his debt in the Destiny Royale with an impressive performance in which he lasted 20 minutes and eliminated his greatest rival, Jack Rogue. After winning a number one contenders match, Vega is set to appear at R.W.K.'s biggest show, "Grand Coronation 2", in a European Championship match.

Calling himself a "God Amongst Men" and actually believing it, Andersen Vega's ego knows no bounds. He is ruthless and near remorseless, having ended careers and destroyed minds on his path to stardom. He has shown a lack of care for other's feelings towards him and doesn't worry about the consequences of his actions until after the crime has been committed, making him a dangerous foe for anyone. On the flip side, he is also known to have fun on the microphone with his sarcastic personality and love for mocking and insulting people, usually using schoolyard like insults and appearance jokes and revels in the misfortunes of others... In other words, he's an absolute prick. Nowadays, while still retaining these qualities, he has had to deal with depression and is rarely seen in a good mood, which is the main reason for his return to the business as it has been his life for so long that he seemingly cannot live without wrestling while wanting nothing more than to escape from it.
Finishers: The Excalibur (Pedigree), Avalanche Excalibur (Avalanche Pedigree)
Example Promo:

As the ever growing Precision audience chat amongst themselves, the show returns from it's commercial break to show, on the Titantron, Andersen Vega, a popular figure in the Precision Universe. Oh, and lets not forget... He's kinda the World Champion. Well, Mr Vega is currently sitting on the couch in what appears to be his home in Newark, New Jersey, lying feet up and reading "Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire" by renowned author, J.K. Rowling, clearly pretending to not notice the camera. Despite the fact that it's in his house. Rather predictably, he turns his head and begins to speak.

Andersen Vega: "Oh, I didn't see you there... Hello, my name is... Actually I'm not gonna do this. Cut it out. Lets start over."

Show Producer: "What's wrong?"

Andersen Vega: "Man, it's too generic! And I hate Harry Pothead! I ain't been this generic since... Well, my last promo. But still, cut it! Lets try something else!"

Show Producer: "Oh, okay, fine."

The camera cuts momentarily and then restarts, this time showing Vega sitting in an armchair next to a fireplace, wearing a red robe, plaid P.J bottoms and slippers, while holding a glass of wine in his right hand. He is looking directly at the camera this time, and begins to speak, in an accent that could only be pulled off by Sean Connery.

Andersen Vega: "Why hello, my children. My name is Vega... Andersen Veg... Good god this is pathetic! You're trying to make a guy from New Jersey pull of a posh British accent!? For fuck sake, I ain't Magneto! Try something else, man... I've been working here for years and you know exactly who I am so why are you making me do this shit?"

Show Producer: "Because Ryan is trying to make this company public and therefore wants it's World Champion to be a little more respectable and respectful than he currently is."

Andersen Vega: "What! I'm plenty respectable! I show respect all the time."

Vega starts to pick the wax out of his ear.

Andersen Vega: "Oh, ya know what? Fuck this, I'm gonna go off script and just be me, alright? It got me this far so what's the problem?"

Producer: "Uh, you were involved in quite possibly the most controversial segment ever with that whole rape angle..."

Andersen Vega: "Hey, I didn't choose for Scat to want to show my sister "The Tunnels and the Trains"! And besides, her therapist said that she's fine now and Scat's retired and is never to be seen again so can everyone stop dwelling on that! Jesus!... I'm going off script, no questions asked, okay?"

Producer: "But!"

Andersen Vega: "I said no questions!... Now leave the damn camera here and get the hell out of my house!"

The camera cuts once again, and a few seconds later, restarts to see Vega as he should be, with his World Championship over his shoulder and a smug look on his face.

Andersen Vega: "Ladies and gentlemen, you already know who I am and if you don't then for Christ sake just go and watch The X-Files you fucking nerds. Now, if you don't know me and you ain't gone to watch The X-Files... Let me answer some questions about myself, so that you get an idea of what I'm about... Lets see here. Uh, I'm the World Champion, obviously, I mean, there's literally nobody else in this shit shack good enough to hold such an honour... Hmm, what else? Um, I forced one of my best friends in this business to become my personal slave and drove him to the point that he could now make a decent replacement for Heath Ledger's Joker. Hehe, good times... I'm a right prick, if ya didn't already notice... And my motivation for being in Precision is to prove to everyone that what I already know, which is that I am the single greatest Professional Wrestler that has ever lived. And because I like making people my bitch. Now, you know who I am, you know what I do and you know full well that I'm more important than you so I guess that there's not really much more to say... See ya later, bitches!"

Vega, having thrown the Producer and Camera Man out of his house, leans forward and turns the camera off, completely cutting the feed.

Welcome to EMPIRE Mr Welsh

thekod12435

Jobber
Reaction score
Tag Creative Members: @Darth Welshy @The Anarchist
Name: thekod12435
PSN ID: rusevwillcrush69
Character Name: Brent Blade
Entrance Theme: Johnny's Revenge - crown the empire
Gimmick/Backstory: Raised on the mean streets of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. He began training to be a wrestler at age 16 and was signed to ring of destruction wrestling at age 21 after five hard years of intense training, getting up at five, jogging ten miles to the wrestling gym and training. After four years at ROD he got signed to a Japanese promotion. After two years in Japan he has finally arrived at Empire at the right old age of 27.
Finishers: Slice'N'Dice (clothesline from hell) The Blades Edge (Ulster plantation)
Example Promo:
Brent -
*Crowd go mental when his music hits*

I have arrived here in EMPIRE Wrestling. I didn't have to come to this company, I am the most sought after free agent going. However I know what a prestigious company EMPIRE is and I am here to leave my mark on this blank slate. I've worked with Mr Stark before in Japan and I know what he's capable of. I did always enjoy hitting him with the old Slice'N'Dice. Like him, all my opponents will fall to the blades edge. I am coming for that world title.
*Drops microphone*
*crowd boos*

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Tag Creative Members: @Darth Welshy @The Anarchist
Name: thekod12435
PSN ID: rusevwillcrush69
Character Name: Brent Blade
Entrance Theme: Johnny's Revenge - crown the empire
Gimmick/Backstory: Raised on the mean streets of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. He began training to be a wrestler at age 16 and was signed to ring of destruction wrestling at age 21 after five hard years of intense training, getting up at five, jogging ten miles to the wrestling gym and training. After four years at ROD he got signed to a Japanese promotion. After two years in Japan he has finally arrived at Empire at the right old age of 27.
Finishers: Slice'N'Dice (clothesline from hell) The Blades Edge (Ulster plantation)
Example Promo:
Brent -
*Crowd go mental when his music hits*

I have arrived here in EMPIRE Wrestling. I didn't have to come to this company, I am the most sought after free agent going. However I know what a prestigious company EMPIRE is and I am here to leave my mark on this blank slate. I've worked with Mr Stark before in Japan and I know what he's capable of. I did always enjoy hitting him with the old Slice'N'Dice. Like him, all my opponents will fall to the blades edge. I am coming for that world title.
*Drops microphone*
*crowd boos*

Welcome to EMPIRE

Reaction score
@Darth Welshy @The Anarchist

Name : DeAndre Griffin
PSN ID : Dre0926
Character Name : Dre
Face/Heel : Heel
Entrance Theme : Kings to a God (Joey Badass)

Gimmick/Backstory : Small man who is mad the world and trust no one

Finisher : Snap Brainbuster

Example Promo :
Interviewer : Hello Ladies and Gentlemen I’m here with Dre; So Dre what are your goal here in Empire Wrestling?

Dre: Is that really a question? plan and simple I’m here to break necks and win championships

Interviewer : Wow ok ( the interviewer says laughing at the 5’8 170 pound stature of Dre)

Dre : What the hell is so funny huh? ( He says with a dead look in his eyes)

Interviewer : Nothing ( as the interviewer continues to laugh) it’s just your not the average wrestler that’s all

Dre: Oh Really

Then Dre Grabs the interviewer and snap brainbusters him on the floor

Dre : ( laughing) that’s real funny man

Then Dre looks at the hard camera

Dre : This is a warning to any and everybody in the back that thinks I’m too small and weak. I will leave you laying like this poor son of a bitch right here ( as he points to the interviewer who hasn’t moved) This is my first victim and I’m sure it won’t be my last, because if I have to go through every wrestler on this roster I will. If I have to burn this whole company down to get what I want I will. So Empire Wrestling be prepared for Era of Dre

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Darth Welshy @The Anarchist

Name : DeAndre Griffin
PSN ID : Dre0926
Character Name : Dre
Face/Heel : Heel
Entrance Theme : Kings to a God (Joey Badass)

Gimmick/Backstory : Small man who is mad the world and trust no one

Finisher : Snap Brainbuster

Example Promo :
Interviewer : Hello Ladies and Gentlemen I’m here with Dre; So Dre what are your goal here in Empire Wrestling?

Dre: Is that really a question? plan and simple I’m here to break necks and win championships

Interviewer : Wow ok ( the interviewer says laughing at the 5’8 170 pound stature of Dre)

Dre : What the hell is so funny huh? ( He says with a dead look in his eyes)

Interviewer : Nothing ( as the interviewer continues to laugh) it’s just your not the average wrestler that’s all

Dre: Oh Really

Then Dre Grabs the interviewer and snap brainbusters him on the floor

Dre : ( laughing) that’s real funny man

Then Dre looks at the hard camera

Dre : This is a warning to any and everybody in the back that thinks I’m too small and weak. I will leave you laying like this poor son of a bitch right here ( as he points to the interviewer who hasn’t moved) This is my first victim and I’m sure it won’t be my last, because if I have to go through every wrestler on this roster I will. If I have to burn this whole company down to get what I want I will. So Empire Wrestling be prepared for Era of Dre
Welcome to the league