• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

That reminds me, I never got my pink 'slut' userbar done. I even had one made! :mad:

Wrestling Station

MS wins >_>
Wahhhhhh I have E-Feelings and need to validate myself by being in an online tournament waaaaaahhhhhhh
because its easier to win an E-tournament than irl ones lol. That statement is pointed out to everyone btw.
sign beer money army up chico
that statement got me thinkin' that you won't show up :shifty:
That reminds me, I never got my pink 'slut' userbar done. I even had one made! :mad:
you still have a ginger slut in your avatar :p

Kizza

I expect a trophy if I win as well. The ego needs stroking. And a good polish.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

$20 bucks you posted that to get in on the tournament while still looking 'badass'.

Dude
Get the fuck off my dick. Everytime
Do you have the fucking downs or something, damn.

SEXPOWERRAPERAPERAPE

MizMasta3000

I will take all the members who enter plus any "big" names who don't sign up and randomly pair them off in a tournament where the members will vote on the winner each round.

I dont have a prayer but I'll join for the hell of it

Rated RJC

Reaction score
This sounds awfully familiar to the EPIC IWF Who's Now Tournament I did before my...disappearance.

Why not throw me in

And my prediction for the winner or at least major deciding factor in the voting is none other than...

Dead E. Guerrero and if you remember that name than you should be given a fucking medal.