Sign-Up and League Rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
@Jet Starr
Name: @Ellis Sullivan
Gamer tag: Ellis1825
Character name: Ellis Klein
Alignment: Heel
Allies: N/A
Finishers: 1. Impaler DDT 2. I haven't decided yet as I haven't got the game, I'll be doing promos just not matches till Christmas

The camera cuts to a dark, abandoned room. A candle sits in the middle of the room, the camera pans to the right to see a dark figure sitting on a chair, he is wearing a leather jacket and Adidas black tracksuit bottoms, he appears to be holding a baseball bat.

???: The names Klein, Ellis Klein. And this *points to the baseball bat* this is Isabella, she'll break you in half if your not careful, and I'll do the same.

Ellis pauses, waits for his message to sink in a and continues

Ellis Klein: I've been around the block, you name it I've been there. And I've made it hardcore, because that's what I do.

Ellis looks down at Isabella for a while, he then looks back up to the camera.

Ellis Klein: There will be some superstars on this roster who will bring fans, there will be some who bring high flying into the equation, but myself? I'm am a brawler, and a hardcore one at that, I can promise you one thing ignition, shit is about to get hardcore, Klein style!

Ellis stands up and blows out the candle, leaving the room in pure darkness, the camera fades and cuts to an add break.
Why try to be subtle? Just name her Lucille and be Negan.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
@Jet Starr
Forum Name: @RedDwarfTechy
Gamertag: RedDwarfTechy
Character Name: Mia "El Fuego" Garrido
Face/Heel: Face
Tag-Team Partner: None
Finisher In-Game name: Salina Del Sol

The Camera is set in a room, the mexican flag adorning the background before you hear footsteps and the pride of Mexican women everywhere, Mia Garrido steps in front of the camera.

Mia: Buenos Dias... I am Mia Garrido, daughter of the late great Roberto Garrido. He believed in this business, he put years of his life, no... no senor and senoritas, he gave his entire life to this business, and he instilled the passion for this business in me. This business, it's been my life. It's not just a job or career. This is how Garridos live. This is the life we are born into, this is the life I am going to live.... and what better place to pursue my passion, pursue my ambition, than Ignicion. The name itself, it gets me fired up, it gets my Garrido blood flaming, yes.

Ignicion! Know this - I am Mia Garrido, I am a Latina by birth, Luchadora by birthright, I am El Fuego by choice.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
@Jet Starr
Forum Name: @RedDwarfTechy
Gamertag: RedDwarfTechy
Character Name: Mia "El Fuego" Garrido
Finisher In-Game name: Salina Del Sol

The Camera is set in a room, the mexican flag adorning the background before you hear footsteps and the pride of Mexican women everywhere, Mia Garrido steps in front of the camera.

Mia: Buenos Dias... I am Mia Garrido, daughter of the late great Roberto Garrido. He believed in this business, he put years of his life, no... no senor and senoritas, he gave his entire life to this business, and he instilled the passion for this business in me. This business, it's been my life. It's not just a job or career. This is how Garridos live. This is the life we are born into, this is the life I am going to live.... and what better place to pursue my passion, pursue my ambition, than Ignicion. The name itself, it gets me fired up, it gets my Garrido blood flaming, yes.

Ignicion! Know this - I am Mia Garrido, I am a Latina by birth, Luchadora by birthright, I am El Fuego by choice.
Your female character is definitely joining your male character in the school as well. @Beaver

Reactions: Rosie
Reaction score
@Jet Starr
Forum Name: @SmoothCriminal
Gamertag: Lord Freeman15
Character Name: Trodaí
Face/Heel: Face that runs the place, only on weekends, I'm a busy man, get off my tits.
Tag-Team Partner: None fam.
Finisher In-game name: Shock and awe (Big Boot), Celtic Symphony (F5).

* The cameraman is following the interviewer to the interview area, it has been rumoured all day that a former "big" guy of the wrestling scene will be there *

Felipe : Ladies and gentlemen, today we are en route to the Ignition interview area, where it is rumoured that a former veteran of the craft will be there to do his first interview after signing for this company, we all have a few fair ideas who it may be, but let's go find out!

* After a few seconds of standing outside the door the two men walk in, they see a man who looks very familiar, but Felipe can't quite put his finger on who he is yet, they sit down and start the very short/quick interview *

Felipe : Hello sir, I am Felipe, and I will be interviewing you and I'm sorry but can you tell me your name please? I know I should know but it's my first day and I don't wanna get in trouble.

Man : *In his trademark Dublinese accent* It's fine young padawan, I get this a lot, well, Harold, you see I am a veteran in this business, I am a man who has won many championships.. well about two but we won't argue about that, so Terrence, tell me, who am I?

Felipe : You are.... I'm sorry sir I have no idea who you are!

Man : Whaaat? how do yo.... *clears throat* I am Trodaí, the Irish warrior, the Anti Gentleman, the Irish guy, how is none of that ringing a bell?

Felipe : "the Irish guy" Lukey? No wait, aren't you the guy who's last name was Frost?

Trodaí : *Sighs* Listen here you little shit... No, I'm gonna be cool, calm and collected with this one, yes, my last name was Frost *Felipe starts to giggle* Look, I was young I needed the money and I never even heard of a gimmick at that point, but anyway, let us move on to the important thing, my entrance into the Ignition roster, because, this is the remix to ignition and we are hot and fresh out the kitchen, yes I did just quote that what are you gonna do about it?

Felipe : *Looks at the camera* You're joking right? this has to be a joke on me? I mean this guy can't be serious

Trodaí : As serious as a shit in a urinal my friend, you see, in my previous tenures in wrestling I played the big "strong silent" guy. no more, I think it's time to show you all my vibrant and sometimes crazy personality, now let us move onward and to the GM's office, I must go sign my contract and make it official, also I think I rear ended his car, but he's an old buddy of mine, I don't think he'll mind.

* He picks up a bag and walks out of the room and towards the GM's office *

Reactions: Emo

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
@Jet Starr
Forum Name: @SmoothCriminal
Gamertag: Lord Freeman15
Character Name: Trodaí
Face/Heel: Face that runs the place, only on weekends, I'm a busy man, get off my tits.
Tag-Team Partner: None fam.
Finisher In-game name: Shock and awe (Big Boot), Celtic Symphony (F5).

* The cameraman is following the interviewer to the interview area, it has been rumoured all day that a former "big" guy of the wrestling scene will be there *

Felipe : Ladies and gentlemen, today we are en route to the Ignition interview area, where it is rumoured that a former veteran of the craft will be there to do his first interview after signing for this company, we all have a few fair ideas who it may be, but let's go find out!

* After a few seconds of standing outside the door the two men walk in, they see a man who looks very familiar, but Felipe can't quite put his finger on who he is yet, they sit down and start the very short/quick interview *

Felipe : Hello sir, I am Felipe, and I will be interviewing you and I'm sorry but can you tell me your name please? I know I should know but it's my first day and I don't wanna get in trouble.

Man : *In his trademark Dublinese accent* It's fine young padawan, I get this a lot, well, Harold, you see I am a veteran in this business, I am a man who has won many championships.. well about two but we won't argue about that, so Terrence, tell me, who am I?

Felipe : You are.... I'm sorry sir I have no idea who you are!

Man : Whaaat? how do yo.... *clears throat* I am Trodaí, the Irish warrior, the Anti Gentleman, the Irish guy, how is none of that ringing a bell?

Felipe : "the Irish guy" Lukey? No wait, aren't you the guy who's last name was Frost?

Trodaí : *Sighs* Listen here you little shit... No, I'm gonna be cool, calm and collected with this one, yes, my last name was Frost *Felipe starts to giggle* Look, I was young I needed the money and I never even heard of a gimmick at that point, but anyway, let us move on to the important thing, my entrance into the Ignition roster, because, this is the remix to ignition and we are hot and fresh out the kitchen, yes I did just quote that what are you gonna do about it?

Felipe : *Looks at the camera* You're joking right? this has to be a joke on me? I mean this guy can't be serious

Trodaí : As serious as a shit in a urinal my friend, you see, in my previous tenures in wrestling I played the big "strong silent" guy. no more, I think it's time to show you all my vibrant and sometimes crazy personality, now let us move onward and to the GM's office, I must go sign my contract and make it official, also I think I rear ended his car, but he's an old buddy of mine, I don't think he'll mind.

* He picks up a bag and walks out of the room and towards the GM's office *
Welcome to the league. Although, if you use an interviewer, it must be someone listed here: Show Information (Schedule/Employees)
Also, cursing is not allowed on an on-camera/televised segment.

IceCold

Jobber
Reaction score
@Jet Starr
Forum Name: @IceCold
Gamertag: IceCold Eagle
Character Name: Eric Broody (King of Extreme)
Tag-Team Partner: N/A
Finisher In-game name: Single Underhook Facebuster (Death Sentence) and a Top Rope Moonsault

*Eric walks up in to the ring in the arena before the show starts*
Eric: So this is where the big boys? Hmm, I worked my entire life for this moment, better not screw it up.
*Steps out of the ring*
Eric: Oh baby time to introduce the king of extreme to the world and give any ass-clown who steps in my way
a death sentence, but First!!! Where's the nearest dining room, I'm hungry as hell!

*Interviewer steps in while Eric about to leave*
Interviewer: Excuse me, Eric isn't it? A quick question about your debut here.
Eric: Sorry, no time I'm hungry, you'll get all the anwsers when you see me in the ring!
Later!
*Runs off*

Last edited:
Reactions: Closed

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
@Jet Starr
Forum Name: @IceCold
Gamertag: IceCold Eagle
Character Name: Eric Broody (King of Extreme)
Finisher In-game name: Single Underhook Facebuster (Death Sentence) and a Top Rope Moonsault

*Eric walks up in to the ring in the arena before the show starts*
Eric: So this is where the big boys? Hmm, I worked my entire life for this moment, better not screw it up.
*Steps out of the ring*
Eric: Oh baby time to introduce the king of extreme to the world and give any ass-clown who steps in my way
a death sentence, but First!!! Where's the nearest dining room, I'm hungry as hell!

*Interviewer steps in while Eric about to leave*
Interviewer: Excuse me, Eric isn't it? A quick question about your debut here.
Eric: Sorry, no time I'm hungry, you'll get all the anwsers when you see me in the ring!
Later!
*Runs off*
Welcome to the league.
You will partake in the promo school led by @Beaver

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Jet Starr
Forum Name: @InFaMoUs1
Gamertag: iNfAmOu5sWeRv3
Character Name: JJ Colton
Finisher In-game name: 1916 2 and Anaconda Vise 2

*A camera cuts to a white room with a man sitting in a criss-cross position*
JJ Colton: We are all born with a special gift, but the question is what does it do for us? Does it give us power, does it tell us to do all the things that we were born to do, does it...transform us?
*A camera cuts to a montage of Colton transforming into his face paint attires*
JJ Colton: Our gifts can be a blessing or a curse, but the one thing we need to accept about it...Is that it will always be there, but there can be times where it will change you into something that you're not.
*The camera cuts back to Exodus SummerSlam where Colton attacks Thomas Drago*
JJ Colton: *yelling while beating up Thomas Drago* Leave me alone, I can't take this anymore!!!!
*Colton starts to walk around the white room*
JJ Colton: I remember that time where it happened, the time where I thought I was gonna win the big one, but I didn't. After what happened that day, I made a promise to myself that I would get myself back to main event status and become the best wrestler in this industry. I will be back into that ring soon and if I do, I will do whatever it takes to make it to the top.

Last edited:

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
@Jet Starr
Forum Name: @InFaMoUs1
Gamertag: iNfAmOu5sWeRv3
Character Name: JJ Colton
Face/Heel: Neutral
Finisher In-game name: Curb Stomp 1 (Stomp from Within) and Single Leg High Knee 1

*A camera cuts to a white room with a man sitting in a criss-cross position*
JJ Colton: We are all born with a special gift, but the question is what does it do for us? Does it give us power, does it tell us to do all the things that we were born to do, does it...transform us?
*A camera cuts to a montage of Colton transforming into his face paint attires*
JJ Colton: Our gifts can be a blessing or a curse, but the one thing we need to accept about it...Is that it will always be there, but there can be times where it will change you into something that you're not.
*The camera cuts back to Exodus SummerSlam where Colton attacks Thomas Drago*
JJ Colton: *yelling while beating up Thomas Drago* Leave me alone, I can't take this anymore!!!!
*Colton starts to walk around the white room*
JJ Colton: I remember that time where it happened, the time where I thought I was gonna win the big one, but I didn't. After what happened that day, I made a promise to myself that I would get myself back to main event status and become the best wrestler in this industry. I will be back into that ring soon and if I do, I will do whatever it takes to make it to the top.
You must be face or heel.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
@Jet Starr

My female sign up

Name: @DemonHunter1257
Gamer tag: DemonHunter1257
Character name: Violet Harris
Alignment: Face
Allies: N/A
Finishers: Superkick 8, Tope Atomico 2

*A mysterious theme hits, sounding quite futuristic and a women walks out onto the stage, then surprisingly is followed by Al Blizzard and Jay Washington, they all walk down to the ring, Jay gets in and the women helps Al in, she then gets a mic*

???: Hello Ignition universe! My name is Violet, and if you haven't figured I am married to Blizzard here! I wanted to be a wrestler for a while and when I got into Hollywood, that dream faded, but I then met Blizzard, from my brother of course. And he offered to train me, so I accepted and I have been training for the past year now, and I'm here!

*Some crowd cheer after this but the rest stay silent*

Violet: I want to become the Ignition women's champion, because then I can prove that I am better than my own husband *She smiles at this and Blizzard chuckles, I want to show Jay that I'm better than him! And I want to show all the males of this company that just because we are females, we still deserve a division, we still deserve a title and we deserve a kind person to lead the division!

*She gives the mic back as her theme hits and the three walk out

OOC: I wasn't going to join this women's division but then I though I may be able to do better here!

Last edited:

Redux

Jobber
Reaction score
@Jet Starr
Forum Name: @Redux
Gamertag: Prince Balor
Character Name: LeQuan Davis
Face/Heel: Heel
Finisher In-game name: Thugnificant and Running Forearm Smash

*Camera fades from the action at Ignition to a house in a rough looking neighbourhood. There is a man sitting on the steps outside a house*

LeQuan: It's tough man.. Living here, trying to survive from rations and stuff. There needs to be a change.. and that's why I am here. My name is LeQuan David and in Ignition I am trying to feed my family and if the only way to succeed in that is by beating people up, homie I'm down.

*LeQuan stands up and walks outside the gate and starts walking down the pavement*
LeQuan: I don't give 2 damns whether you cheer me or boo me, are lean or if you are mean,or if you friend or foe.. but if you do get in the way of me providing for my family, I will drop you until you realise what a mistake you made. I'm coming for that big prize, the Ignition World Championship and I WILL get it no matter what.

LeQuan pushes the cameraman to the floor and continues walking in the distance when you hear a distant voice*

LeQuan: I'M COMING.

Cerberus

Jobber
Reaction score
@Jet Starr
Forum Name: Cerberus
Gamertag: XxGumby91xX
Character Name: Shaw
Finisher In-Game name: Spinning Powerbomb (Random Act Of Violence) Elevated Triangle Choke ( Don't Struggle)

The scene begins at the end of an old dark beat down hallway, with one single metal door at the end of it. The camera begins to move down the hallway towards the door, as it gets closer you can see that its being locked locked with heavy duty chains. As we head down the hall a very deep raspy voice can be heard, presumably voice of whoever or whatever is being locked in there.

????: I've been called a lot of thing throughout my lifetime...

Something begins to ram on the door from the other side, as if its trying to break free. The voice is heard again.

????: A monster...

The ramming continues..the door seems as if its giving way a bit.

????: Heartless...

The ramming gets harder and harder... creating a thunderous sound.

????: Scary..

The door is about to break open..

????: And you know what...

The door finally breaks open... revealing a large physically imposing man with red and black face paint,this man being Shaw, he begins to speak.

Shaw: Its all very true.

He cracks an unsettling smile

Shaw: I'm Shaw, and its very nice to meet you.

The camera then fades slowly..

Last edited:

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
@Jet Starr
Forum Name: Cerberus
Gamertag: XxGumby91xX
Character Name: Shaw
Finisher In-Game name: Spinning Powerbomb (Random Act Of Violence) Elevated Triangle Choke ( Don't Struggle)

The scene begins at the end of an old dark beat down hallway, with one single metal door at the end of it. The camera begins to move down the hallway towards the door, as it gets closer you can see that its being locked locked with heavy duty chains. As we head down the hall a very deep raspy voice can be heard, presumably voice of whoever or whatever is being locked in there.

????: I've been called a lot of thing throughout my lifetime...

Something begins to ram on the door from the other side, as if its trying to break free. The voice is heard again.

????: A monster...

The ramming continues..the door seems as if its giving way a bit.

????: Heartless...

The ramming gets harder and harder... creating a thunderous sound.

????: Scary..

The door is about to break open..

????: And you know what...

The door finally breaks open... revealing a large physically imposing man with red and black face paint,this man being Shaw, he begins to speak.

Shaw: Its all very true.

He cracks an unsettling smile

Shaw: I'm Shaw, and its very nice to meet you.

The camera then fades slowly..
Welcome to the league. You will also participate in the promo school with @Beaver. (You are still eligible to compete like everyone else)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.