Sig request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
f_Austinm_e586a29.jpg

Here mate!

1chiban

Reaction score
You still haven't followed what eh asked for in the first post though lol - WWF Title plus middle finger to Vince? Nice sig though :D

Austin_316

Reaction score
Lol it dont matter cheers though mate appreciate it!

StaticX

Reaction score
Oops.. I misread his post.. I thought he requested a pic of him with his fingers up and a stunner to Vince.. =\

1chiban

Reaction score
Oops.. I misread his post.. I thought he requested a pic of him with his fingers up and a stunner to Vince.. =\

haha. Great result anyway mate. Perhaps you've covered up a little too much of the stunner pic but apart from that, good stuff as always

Wrestling Station

Im going to let it slide this time. But next time if you dont follow the template you will be infracted.

StaticX

Reaction score
Great!.. WS is on my side this time! :)

Austin_316

Reaction score
Yeah sorry about that i didnt read the thread im only new to this so im still jsut getting used to how this works ive read the rules so i know whats goin on now