Sig Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Mr.Bean's new Movie..

He has got a Brand New movie and it's in town.. What do you people think?
anybody watched that movie?

Wrestling Station

You mean Mr Bean Holiday? Yes i watched this movie, it was really funny, if you havent seen it yet, i advice you to go and watch it.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, I must say, when they released the Bean movie in America about 10 years ago, I thought it was funny as hell, but it really didn't do too well. The same goes for the spy parody that been did a couple years ago, so I don't anyone even thought about carrying this one here. I'd love to see it though.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Well, I must say, when they released the Bean movie in America about 10 years ago, I thought it was funny as hell, but it really didn't do too well. The same goes for the spy parody that been did a couple years ago, so I don't anyone even thought about carrying this one here. I'd love to see it though.

i have seen all 3 Bean's movie(spy included) and i'll tell the first was superb , the second very good, the third is only good... it has his hilarious moments, but it lacks something in the plot...maybe because this one is the only who has sense...

Reaction score
Looking for a sig with this guy his name is HEAVY just search up TF2 Heavy he will pop up thx

main.php