Sig of the Week #4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
After a not so successful SOTW# 3 (only 3 entries) I am hoping that we can get a better turnout this week. So I am making this one really open and i HOPE that we can get a HUGE turnout.

Now we all know everyone likes SOME sort of music, whether it be the hippity hop or the rockity rock, whatever, some even like a lil' bit a rock and roll country style alternative emo rave pop.

This weeks theme is:

MUSIC

Make a sig showcasing your favorite music star/album/concert/WHATEVER. It doesn't even have to be a music star, it could be your favorite musical instrument, music notes cleverly displayed, whatever you feel is music.

Voting threads will be opened on every Monday and last for 2 days
New SOTW thread will opened on every Monday with new topic
Entries must be received by Sunday night each week.

Basic rules:
Sig size cannot exceed 500x300
Entries must be PM'd to me with the subject as: SOTW#(whatever that week is) Entry
Only one entry per artist

Entries due Sunday August 16th 11:59PM EST (New York Time).

Post here to say if you're in or not.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Only 2 entries???? Come on guys - lets keep this alive and going, pumping thoroughly! Get me some entries!!!!!