• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sideBOTS 1 - The Metal - Round 5 Power Ballads

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
alright gonna take things down a notch but it's just a fact that Power Ballads were a huge part of metals success in the late 80s early 90s...
what is a power ballad you ask?
"Power ballads are played at a slow tempo, but have big sounding musical backings with rock elements, like distorted guitars, loud, heavy drums and belting vocals. The lyric is usually romantic- either a celebration of a great love, or a lost one, or an unrequited one, and sung by someone who can really sing."
so Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue would count (but it's been used in a previous BOTS). These songs must be by a heavy metal or hard rock band.
reference this list when making your selections

if you send me a song that is already been used you will get one warning for the rest of the season and another is a dq for the round
I will not be bouncing anything back if I don't think it fits the theme I will let your fellow BOTterS determine that with the new asterisk system

songs are due ASAP but hard deadline is Sunday 8pm est
@El Jefro Blanco @Chris @Sabretooth @CakeWalker @Crocker @Lance Storm @Wiseman @Sky @Hoss Alexander @Wangman Page @Mitch Buchannon @Looch Hendry @Jimmy King @John McHenry @Jungle Daddy @Kenoh

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Interesting. This is not my wheelhouse. So, listening to other people's picks will be educational for sure

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Based that two of my picks for the greatest power ballads have already been chosen in previous BOTS

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I have a song I want to use that I think fits the criteria. Not sure if everyone else agrees though.