• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sickest movies you saw .

Mr.Mayhem

I dont know why , but lately i've been on a roll , watching some of the craziest , Sickest movies ever made .

here are some the movies , i saw this week .

- Cannibal Holocaust

- A Serbian Movie

- 120 days of Sodom - salo-

- American Phsyco

- The Human Centipide

- “The Guinea Pig Collection” (1980′S)

- "Martyrs"

yeah i senn all these movies in 1 week . Dont know why , but i am enjoying them alot . Am i a physopath? lol don't know . But anyway what sick , twisted movies have you seen . and what movies would you recomend as " I want more" to feed Sick part of me . :p

Deezy

DZ PZ
Incredibly Loud & Extremely Close, or whatever that 9/11 tearjerker was called.

Sick shit, trying to get me to cry over that smartass little shit who couldn't talk to his dad before the tower fell.

Mr.Mayhem

Incredibly Loud & Extremely Close, or whatever that 9/11 tearjerker was called.

Sick shit, trying to get me to cry over that smartass little shit who couldn't talk to his dad before the tower fell.

That was Gay Shit . Real men dont cry :p .

Deuce

Here's some sick movies I've watched.

-Goon (LOVE IT)
-The Collector
-The Saw Series
-The Strangers

I'll post more later, if I remember them.

Slim

Here's some sick movies I've watched.

-Goon (LOVE IT)
-The Collector
-The Saw Series
-The Strangers

I'll post more later, if I remember them.

Really? The Saw Series? That isn't sick. Its entertaining. I mean... it just turned into how much more gruesome can we make a death... ehhh.

I'd say the August Underground series.

I tried watching Human Centipede but it just... I dunno wasn't really feelin it. But August Underground series should fill ya for a lil bit.

Deuce

Really? The Saw Series? That isn't sick. Its entertaining. I mean... it just turned into how much more gruesome can we make a death... ehhh.

I'd say the August Underground series.

I tried watching Human Centipede but it just... I dunno wasn't really feelin it. But August Underground series should fill ya for a lil bit.

Some might beg to differ but I'm one of the people that think the movie is sick.

Heisenberg

Some of these aren't that sick and some are. Some of 'em I like.

• The Human Centipede
  • SAW Series (not really but a bit)
  • Slither
  • The Hills Have Eyes
  • Texas Chainsaw Massacre (I like the movie tho)
  • Cabin Fever (ugh, some parts grossed me out)