Sickest Jake Roberts Promo of All Time!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I found this while searching for Jake/Bad News. This is from the post-match between Savage/Roberts from This Tuesday in Texas and honestly, Roberts may have outdone himself with this one. Easily one of the most disturbing promos I've ever seen and Jake sells it so well its insane.

[video=youtube;JaDxp_NV34s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaDxp_NV34s[/video]

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
When you use a adjective like "sick" in association with Jake Roberts promos, it's a pretty vague description. You basically cover all of them. But this might be the sickest.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
When you use a adjective like "sick" in association with Jake Roberts promos, it's a pretty vague description. You basically cover all of them. But this might be the sickest.

For a guy like Jake, owning the mic was as easy as breathing. This one makes me think he went to an oxygen bar before he cut it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I have watched this one so many times over the years and it's always just as good as it was the last time...dude was on fuckin point always...easily one of the best 3 mic workers of all time..anyone who disagrees doesn't get what working a mic means...he was great as a face on the mic but exceled as a heel on the mic...someone that can do both is a true master

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I have watched this one so many times over the years and it's always just as good as it was the last time...dude was on fuckin point always...easily one of the best 3 mic workers of all time..anyone who disagrees doesn't get what working a mic means...he was great as a face on the mic but exceled as a heel on the mic...someone that can do both is a true master
It's just so disturbing, and the way he smiles and smirks at just the right moments, that's not something that could ever be taught. As far as subtle mic workers go, Roberts was far and away the best of them all.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler