Shuting down in Feb. ??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
Im 12 and i know its not all real but its scripted making it fake but they do get put through tables and stuff but yes, half the time its fake and they dodge kicks don't get hit that is why they hardly ever have TLCs and MITB matches.

This Guy

lol you guys are fucking idiots seriously, if it is just young kids, let them be, let them think wrestling is real...What does it matter?

Sorry, this needed to be said.

If you are seriously going to go pick on people who are younger on the internet than you just cause they think something is real than you really need to rethink your life.

Dude, never before have I ever agreed with you more. I mean seriously. As you said its a bunch of kids who want to believe its real or do believe its real. Let them. I mean you won't go out of your way to tell your kids Santa Claus isn't real, this is the same thing.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Wait....Wrestling isn't real?! The fuck?!

And I spend all my extra cash on DVDs?

JC Punk

Reaction score
^ lol i have summerslam 06, wrestlemania 23, king of the ring 98 or 96 cant remember. and a couple of shirts.