Shuting down in Feb. ??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
What do you expect? It's nothing but little children who thinks that wrestling is real. LOL at

"Amen and then all the TNA wrestlers will come crawling to WWE for 1 tenth of what they get paid on TNgAy "

Vandy316

Reaction score
WWE AND TNA ARE BOTH MOSTLY FAKE. AND I'M A DIE-HARD WWE FAN. BUT THERE'S PROOF ON YOUTUBE
i seen proof that tna is fake on you tube it whas funny but wwe it aint know real proof that its fake so tna is fake wwe is not

wow. this shows that this forum is filled with little kids who believe everything is real. it will be heartbreaking when they find out it is scripted

chessarmy

:laugh: everyone on there thinks wrestling is real LOL. Just a bunch of little marks that hate TNA for basically no reason.

I should sign up and spam the entire forum with "TNA! TNA! TNA!" just to piss those kids off

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
There right its not fake....but they don't know its all scripted....Wrestling is not fake..what they do is real...any wrestling fan who says its fake just is not one at all....now I know that there not really hating each other...well most don't and I know its all storyline but to call wrestling fake is just stupid IMO...cause its not fake its just scripted....I mean if you call wrestling fake then everything on tv besides MOST reality shows are fake...

PeepShow

You do realize that's a forum, right, which is against the rules of posting? I'll let it slide since it's pretty much a joke of a forum anyways.

ROFL, that forum got shut down for about a week a couple months ago for many gimmick account, such as Randy Savage talking with a young Steph, or Chris Benoit talking to Daniel. It was pretty funny, but yeah, that site is pretty lame on all levels. Doesn't look as gold as it was months ago though. :n:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol I replied..

I had a name on there just never used it

them idiots like deleted my post

nvm it just would not load lol

dstebbins

Reaction score
Maybe they know wrestling is scripted, but they're just goofing off like we do in Kayfabe Central.

Hey, I'm just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Ballin

Reaction score
Everyone basically forgot what I asked. Have you heard anything on TNA shutting down, I'll just take it as a no.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

10039320x240oh6.jpg

It's still real to me damnit!