Showstopper. . .get your ass down here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Well OMD if you arent going to defend your GF any better I have come to this conclusion...
funny.jpg

lol

Wrestling Station

Well OMD if you arent going to defend your GF any better I have come to this conclusion...
funny.jpg

lol
who's that prof? is he a legend in inspecting fags during the 1700s ? or was he an actor that invented the idea so called Adams Family? :shocked:

Reaction score
Did this guy run too? Why do you challenge me to a battle if you know ill win? Is that all you could do to defend your girlfriend? What would you do if someone slapped her in the face in real life? I bet you would just cry for her and get beat up by the guy. Just face it.. you cant defend your own girlfriend online or in real life. I bet she doesnt even have a mirror and when she looks at her reflection in the river it turns in to a tsunami. I just made fun of your girlfriend AGAIN now what are you gonna do? Show me some more pictures of your mom? Seriously if your mom is asking you to show me her pictures tell her sorry im not interested in fatties. Ok anyways lets see what you got to defend your girlfriend now..

HHHforever

Reaction score
I think the loser should have to have that picture of one man dynasty's girlfriend as their avatar, lol

Wrestling Station

^i guess that wouldnt be so pleasant thing to do. As it will humiliate his gf more, i think make the grounding something else, apart from her picture. Come on, what happend to our faith and humanity?!!!!!

My idea is, the loser wears a dildo avatar and a vibrator signature with the text "I lost my manhood coz of a woman!"

HHHforever

Reaction score
No I think the pic of the gf would pretty much be the perfect punishment. I sure as hell wouldn't want that as my avatar. Of course I also wouldn't date a girl like that much less post a picture of her on an internet forum where people could berate her without any type of repercussions whatsoever.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^:roflmao:

I agree. Dude you got pwned. And tbh, Showstopper was right imo.

Qwake

Yeah Showstopper! your the man bro. but I must Say, Kronic wins runner up because of his first post on page 1 lmao!!!

CT Styles

This flame never would have happened if OMD didn't post a pic of his pet dog.. I mean gf. You gotta watch where you show that man that could traumatize someone.

Bigfella

Reaction score
Go Show Stopper! :)

OMD, you kinda got Pwned. You got a Black Mum and your dad is a test tube.