Showstopper. . .get your ass down here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

one man dynasty

Reaction score
I don't really give a shit who the judges are, but I told you if anyone said something it was coming.

Stips:

Loser uses an avatar and sig of the winner's choice.

Judges
1. Bigfella
2. The Australian Badass

Reaction score
Ok.. When i looked at the picture of your girl friend i almost got a fucking heart attack she looks so fucking ugly.. is that the only girl you can find? i bet all the other ones rejected you and now all you can find is that ugly peice of shit.. seriously how are you still living with a girlfriend like that. Does she even brush her teeth? wait let me guess shes poor and she only can brush her teeth with sticks for a tooth bruss and mud for tooth paste. and wtf you said you would flame anyone who talks shit about her? i bet you cant do that in real life i bet your whole school makes fun of her and all you do is stand there crying.

I bet you two wanted to go to fat camp together but you couldnt because they said no professionals allowed.. if you two wanna lose weight sorry theres no way so im sorry to ruin your dreams of being fit.

one man dynasty

Reaction score
Listen you stupid son of a bitch, just because This is the only thing you can get close to doesn't mean you should go around and bash everyone else. As for the crying part, be glad you can't say that to my face. I would love to help you lose a few teeth.

Reaction score
WTF... Thats all you got?? You show me a picture of your mom and say thats the only thing i can come close to? Seriously you suck at this, you suck at everything. Your gonna help me lose a few teeth? You dont even have any teeth and you still try brushing your gums. Seriously if me insulting your girl friend is hurting your feelings dont be shy just turn emo and cry. Maybe then you would look kind of like your girl friend. When i saw that picture of your girl friend i thought you were kidding or lost a bet or something but i was wrong.. your girl friend looks like a fucking creature. I wouldnt be surprised if you two commited suicide.. sure everyone would be happy if you guys did but dont.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
*Gets the popcorn and eats it looking back and forth*

Showstopper, U were wrong for what U said. She isn't ugly. The definition of an ugly bitch, is that person U see everyday in the mirror, son.

McLovin

Reaction score
I gotta say Showstopper is kicking ass right now, I thought OMD would have defended his girlfriend better than that.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Hahahhahahahahahaahahhaha
wow Showstoppers on funny son of a bitch lol..
Hey other guy you my friend are getting powned!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha

(Grabs a chair and sits next to Kronick with a box of Milk Dud's)

1chiban

Reaction score
Time to grab the popcorn too. I hope you guys are thinking up some REALLY embarrassing sigs and avatars for the loser...