Shoutbox/Chatbox #MakeItHappen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Shoutbox helped me alot on MP since I was kinda lazy on some days. When people made threads it pops up in the Shoutbox and it adds personality to a member when you talk to them in the Shoutbox instead of having to PM them over & over again. SHOUTBOX #MAKEITHAPPEN

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
PLEASE CRAYO MAKE IT HAPPEN, FOR THE MP MEMBERS, AND THE SEXY WWEF ORIGINALS! :p

Austin

Jobber
Reaction score
Won't happen. Decreases activity on the site.
Dude, I was on the SB a lot and I was still posting lots of messages in threads. Maybe it should be a little test here and see if anything changes?

Reactions: David5150

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dude, I was on the SB a lot and I was still posting like crazy in threads. Maybe it should be a little test here and see if anything changes?
We actually had it last month, lol.
But it's up to Crayo for now aka the admin. One of the reasons he doesn't have it is because he hates it.

Austin

Jobber
Reaction score
Some of us chat with one another on Skype, so if you feel like connecting with your friends outside of the forum, you could do that in place of the shoutbox.
Yeah, I use Skype quite a lot actually. But it is still cool to have a quick chat in the SB if you know what I mean.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Yeah, I use Skype quite a lot actually. But it is still cool to have a quick chat in the SB if you know what I mean.

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. I'm part of another forum community that has a shoutbox and it has its advantages. However, if the admins here decide that it's not right for this forum, at least there's different avenues you can use to stay in touch with your friends on the forum :obama:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Not trying to sound like a douche, but the only people who have recommended a ShoutBox are from MP.
We usually communicate here via Xbox, PS3, Skype, PM Convos, Groups or Certain threads.
I actually made a thread for you guys, btw, I'm not hating you guys, lol.
Just want you to know where we're coming from. http://wweforums.net/threads/mp-members-cmere.24380/

Austin

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah I understand where you're coming from. I'm part of another forum community that has a shoutbox and it has its advantages. However, if the admins here decide that it's not right for this forum, at least there's different avenues you can use to stay in touch with your friends on the forum :obama:
:ksi: Skype is your friend in times like this.

Austin

Jobber
Reaction score
Not trying to sound like a douche, but the only people who have recommended a ShoutBox are from MP.
We usually communicate here via Xbox, PS3, Skype, PM Convos, Groups or Certain threads.
I actually made a thread for you guys, btw, I'm not hating you guys, lol.
Just want you to know where we're coming from. http://wweforums.net/threads/mp-members-cmere.24380/
Haha I kind of figured that mostly MP members would ask for the SB. It was a place that I used to bond with a lot of people. But it's all good man.

Reactions: CM Punk