Should we start getting ready for Number 15?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Triple H to return this week on RAW or at MITB, be the final entrant into the RAW MITB match and take the briefcase to challenge Sheamus for the belt at SummerSlam, then probably take it. As much as I wish this wouldn't happen, I don't see any other guy who they're going to throw the MITB slot to that wouldn't be underwhelming. Trips will no doubt beat Sheamus to get retribution for taking him out. He doesn't actually need to beat him, but WWE book for kids with ADD, so the title has to change hands at least a billion times a year.

Hopefully he tears his quad, just sayin'.

I would mark.

Reaction score
^ I think that Vince wants to shadow the name Ric Flair in all aspects. "16 times world champion" will be nothing when WWE's top superstars are all around the 10 times champions already with HHH leading the pack with 13 <_<

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I can't imagine him being the leader of Nexus anymore, I thought it early on, slightly... but it's seeming apparent that the leader is the GM... who isn't Michael Cole (why the fuck would he want to stick it to management?), it's Jim Ross.

Triple H's return (hinted in WWE Magazine for the month) is going to be very reminiscent of his previous returns... earning his way to the title shot via MITB... and if it's not at MITB, he'll be on his way to trying to interrupt championship matches because he wants Sheamus to himself. He'll end up feuding with guys like Orton and Cena on the way so they can build it up, and tbh, the E NEEDS Triple H to have problems with face guys to continue to put him over as a tweener who gets more love than faces...