Should we add "WWF Classics" section?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A "WWF Classics" section?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Solidus said:
OT suggestion:
A section for only videos. Great for those wanting to watch some matches. You could require that users post a [TNA], [WWE] or [WWF] prefix with the superstars involved and event as the title. Easy browsing.

The second time we tried to get this forum up, Crayo suggested a feature where people can add tags to the video's they embed in posts, and then every video uploaded will be accessible via a separate page.

As a side-feature, the pages could also have a commenting system. Then those comments will be linked back to the embedded video and can be viewed from inside the thread via "Video comments" button.

I may start work on that again.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not sure if it is possible, but that's a good idea for a feature perhaps in the future if it's not. I'll look around for a bit to see for sure whether it's do-able.

Now you're on board, what potential section names then?

WWE Classics
WWE History
Attitude Era (limited though)

Shitty idea, I know, but what about 'Chosen by WWEF'

A place where people can't make threads, only reply, and every 2-3 days a Staff member makes a poll with 2-3 PPVs/matches/shows etc. and we vote on whether it should go into that forum.

If you need more explanation just say so.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Well isn't this the same sort of thing as the 'Retired Superstars/Old PPV Discussion' but on a bigger topic?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's more about WWE History. The Retired Superstars/Old PPV Discussion section is basically to move all old PPV talk in there, and talk about specific old superstars, for example if Goldberg was put into rehab it'd go into that section. But if you want to talk about Rock vs Hogan it'd go in this new section. Make sense? :)

"WWE/WWF Classics" I think is the section name I'm edging towards.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hmm good point. Could merge all retired superstars threads to the new section, but keep the Old PPV discussion threads there since that section will basically be based for PPV discussion.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
When the WWE Network is in, they will be cracking down on all videos. So if you have any videos I recommend you save them of the Golden and Attitude era.
But the section sounds like a good idea.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hopefully we'll be okay, long time yet so it's cool.

Any last minute ideas on the section name? WWE/WWF Classics doesn't cut it for me. Classics on its own doesn't either. Halp.

Edit: Called it General WWE.