Should this place be wrestling themed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Catch up Dazzle jeez :dawg:
5592cb202068a5fe0333bed9b79274a3.gif

Also, make it as creative as possible.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
It really depends on how many people we can get into this place and what the majority of people are coming in for

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Just do every sport

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Definitely not. A sports bar is better because it covers a whole bunch of different sports, not just one focus. If you make it a wrestling bar, it will only attract that group, and wrestling isn't on every single day, unlike sports in general. There is more variety in a general sports bar.

Reaction score
Most of the "Wrestling bars" are actually disguised as MMA/Boxing bars with some other sports airing as well, at least around here that's the case I've noticed.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
You could probably get away with using it as a main part of the sports bar if you had MMA & Boxing as the featuring and also showed something like Baseball with it.
As far as I know the Wrestling sports bars are a dead breed :(